CLOSED: Pasha's Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine

• Veg-friendly

Contact 305-764-3040

130 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, Florida, USA, 33134

Serves meat, vegan options available. Belongs to chain of fairly inexpensive Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean restaurants in Miami. Vegetarian options are clearly labeled on the menu. Please note that their website lists egg under possible allergens in the falafel. SEPT 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN EARLY 2013. WEB, PHONE NOT WORKING.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by ninagi

Not for me - Edit

As the title states, Pasha's is not for me and I'll probably never eat there again. I had the falafel wrap and just thought everything about it was terrible. The wrap was in need of hummus (it was too dry) and the falafel was really cold - falafel doesn't taste good cold. My bf didn't like his food either and we both felt Pasha's was a waste of time. Save your money/time and try to find something better.

decent vegan options - Edit

This restaurant belongs to a chain of fast-food-ish Middle Eastern eateries around Miami. The night I went, the falafel fryer was down, so my dinner companion and I had the "spread sampler" instead, with hummus, baba ganoush, etc. The labneh (yoghurt spread) in this dish was not vegan but everything else was. (However, the chain's website oddly lists "egg" under possible allergens in the falafel, so if I went there again, I'd check with the wait staff first before ordering it.) The food was quite decent, and affordable. With full-on vegan options few and far between in the area, this made for a good, quick meal and we were happy to find it.

Pros: tasty if standard Middle Eastern fare, decent value

Cons: limited vegan options, not much in way of ambiance

Return to Coral Gables Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pasha's Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 218 times since Jul 2010.