Pasha Middle East Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 386-257-7753

919 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 32114

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian options include falafel, baba ganouj, and others. A variety of fresh juices are available, such as orange, carrot, and mixed fruit cocktails. There is a market in the back of the restaurant with lots of specialty items for cooking your favorite Middle Eastern dishes.

Category: Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Daytonaveg

Mediocre at Best - Edit

I've lived near Pasha for 15 years and have eaten here a few times when out and about. Every time I was disappointed with the food. Not fresh, often greasy, flavorless, much of the food such as grape leaves appear to be dumped out of a can; overall it's apparent the owner has no real culinary skills. Foods lack the flavor, freshness, and presentation of authentic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food. For Daytona Beach local yocals who are used to the pathetic selection of restaurants in the area (slim to no vegan/vegetarian, organic, non-GMO), Pasha might be acceptable compared to GMO burgers and fries, but anyone who has eaten quality Mediteranean food will be sorely disappointed. The atmosphere at Pasha is also dumpy, cluttered, and dingy. They do have a very small grocery with middle eastern products, that is the one thing going for it.

Pros: Has a middle eastern grocery

Cons: Bland, greasy, unfresh food, Flavorless, inauthentic food, Cramped dingy atmsophere

makes too much money - Edit

First I should be given an apology for the fact that though your stated business hours are 11:00 am till 7:30 pm and you still cannot be there to greet and service your customers.

Though my purchase was small, a container of Moroccan olives, I still was given no apology or acknowledgement that you care so very little for your customers.

There were three of us customers waiting and waiting for you to bless us by your deciding to come in when you wanted to. Your employee (I guess) was there 25 minutes after 11:00 and immediately telephoned you. He said you were sick. Well I have been to Pasha before and you still had not shown up at thirty minutes past. Are you sick every morning or could care less for customers bringing money into your business?

I have decided to purchase the olives on line or to find another market so that I am not inconvenienced by you deciding when you want to have customers. Maybe I am wrong and you make too much money and you have to have a waiting list for customers to make an appointment at your convenience.

And believe me, I have been very polite in writing this note but I am also so very happy to never be of a bother to you again by shopping at Pasha.

Cons: never open, open when its snowing, did I say open

Wonderful Vegan Food! - Edit

Just tried Pasha for the first time on a recent trip to Daytona. They have so many vegan options (including dessert, as long as you're okay with eating honey) it's almost difficult to decide! My friends and I started with the stuffed grape leaves (delicious!) and hommos (so creamy!), then we had the falafel sandwich and zaatar pie. We loved them both- especially the zaatar pie.

The best part? The owner and the man who waited on us (in addition to being totally sweet) were very knowledgeable about vegans and what we could eat. Very refreshing to not have to explain 17 times to your server that no, vegans don't eat chicken...

Can't wait to eat there again!

Pros: Excellent food, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff

Incredible food and fair prices - Edit

This restaurant is one of the best in Daytona Beach! The food is fabulous and the customer service was great. The prices were fair and balanced. I had a fresh squeezed lemonade and a carrot juice, just to see how they were made. The employee squeezed the lemons and juiced the carrots, all nice and fresh. I had the falafel and zataar pie with vegetables, they were crispy and very tasty! I come from the Emery Riddle college everyday, just to taste the greatness of Pasha Cafe! I highly, highly recommend this place to non-vegetarians and vegetarians as they have a nice menu for both. Keep up the excellent work!

Pros: Basically everything- clean environment , Welcoming employees, Tasty food and great prices

Cons: Hours

Pasha cafe review - Edit

I'm an Iraqi and while passing by International I saw Pasha Cafe, i tried it. It was excessively better than any restaurant in my hometown country in Iraq. It's clean has perfect servings, and being Muslim they server halal food.

Not posh, but it is Pasha ;) - Edit

I've eaten here a few times and have to admit they're always nice, it's family owned, and the food is pretty good. I like the spinach pies (with no cheese) and the hummus is pretty awesome. I always get their carrot juice which is great too. They aren't organic, but at least have a good variety of foods and even a little grocery inside the restaurant. I like the fact they have lots of vegetarian choices. I only wish they were open past 7pm. I am not sure why but several of the veggie choice restaurants in this town close before the sun even goes down. Very strange. I'll go back though and love the music, little quaint feel of the place.

Pros: great service, veggie choices

Cons: hours

good food - Edit

Pasha has good food. I like the falafel, hummus and stuffed grape leaves. The only down side is the diner is very small and could be better. But the food is great!

Pros: good food, vegetarian options

Cons: small cramped diner

Return to Daytona Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pasha Middle East Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2210 times since Aug 2007.