Pasha Mezze

Contact 757-627-1318

340 W 22nd St, Norfolk, Virginia, USA, 23517

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family-owned Turkish restaurant, opened in 2003. Authentic atmosphere and features Mediterranean and Anatolian cuisine with American and European influences, breakfast, daily specials, gluten-free and vegan choices. Veg items are clearly labeled. Brunch served on weekends from 10am-3pm. Next door is their coffeehouse where guest can enjoy a large selection of beverages and organic coffee. Has Wi-Fi. Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-9:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Non-veg

First Review by Candice H

Great Date Night Spot - Edit

My husband and I love going to Pasha on our date nights occasionally. We've probably been here 5-6 times and have had excellent food every time and excellent service all but once. They have a great selection of vegan items on the menu and everything has a wonderful flavor.

Lovely Turkish food - Edit

Multiple vegan options. Excellent BRUNCH! Gluten free vegan options also clearly marked on the menu. Great ambiance and food. A few outside tables are lovely when the weather is nice.

Pros: Vegan option for every course, gluten free vegan options, BRUNCH

Cons: serves meat also

lovely! - Edit

One of the best places I've ever eaten, absolutely delicious! A friend recommended it to be and I couldn't be happier that I went. No complaints on the food whatsoever, it was so wonderful and full of taste..I've never found another place to eat that offers such a delicious variety. The taste is so unique I can promise you won't find it in many other places! I had to talk to one of the kitchen workers and ask what the sauce I had on my food was made of. There is a nice vibe to the place too, very relaxed and calm- it couldn't have been better. My only complaint of the night was my server, although I wouldn't bring down the score of this restaurant because of the poor service we received. The food was so wonderful and exotic, I'd give it five stars if the website let me! Go try this place!

Pros: Delicious , Nice environment , Unique dishes

Cons: Service , More expensive

Upscale Restaurant With Vegan Options. - Edit

This place was recommended to me by a friend who is also vegan. I tried the Anatolian Plate which is so delicious! It is also a huge serving (couldn't finish it alone). The couple times I went I ordered the Maiden Cake then the Quinoa Cake. Evetything has been excellent. Hummus and lentil soup is good too. Highly recommend to vegans looking for a classy place to go out to.

Pros: Vegan Options Clearly Labeled, Friendly Staff, Good Portions

Cons: Expensive

Wonderful Turkish restaurant - Edit

The atmosphere is great. If the weather is nice I recommend outdoors, if not go for the back room. They have lots of veg*n options:

Their lentil soup, which is both vegan and gluten free, is one of the best soups I've ever had. You can also buy some to bring home. I'm also a huge fan of the Hummus, Kale & Black Bean Wrap. As you can see from the above menu, Pasha tells you whether your order is vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free right on the menu.

Prices range is fairly cheap for the Ghent area. ~$5 for an appetizer and ~$7-$10 for meals.

Pros: Great Atmosphere, Good prices, Descriptive Menu for veggies

love, love LOVE PASHA - Edit

Pasha is a pretty, cozy place with lots of great options, but I am hooked on the grilled maiden (lentil) cake with Tomato "steak" and vegan sauce and the kale salad. I have it everytime I go there, which has been about ten occasions.

And the BREAD!!! Fresh baked bread... I normally try to avoid bread but I gobble theirs up.

Pros: Maiden Cake, French toast, Kale salad

Cons: distance

Return to Norfolk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pasha Mezze closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2525 times since Aug 2010.