First Review by rklevens

amazing but pricey - Edit

It's always such a treat to be able to go into a bakery and know you can have ANYTHING your heart desires! The cupcakes are very good (sweet, fluffy and moist), the coffee is amazing and they also have very good savory pastries. They are a bit pricey but that's the only drawback :)

Pros: EVERYTHING is Vegan!!!!!! and delicious!

Cons: Pricey!

I love this place! - Edit

Everything they make here is delicious and even my non vegan friends think this is the best cupcakes they've ever had!

good taste! - Edit

Awesome donuts! The only bad thing is that we spend 20$ in two donuts and two coffees! I would love to go often but I would go out of budget: /

Pros: amazing flavor donuts and cupcakes

Cons: kinda pricey

Go for The Cuban! - Edit

A vegan Cuban sandwich! Amazing, and big enough to share or save for two meals. They only sell on special days. Check the website for timing.

Pros: All the baked goods you could dream of.

Cons: No indoor seating.

BEST SWEETS IN TOWN - Edit

This bakery is absolutely amazing!!!! everything that I have tried here is great!! the key lime cupcakes are A1 and the cinnamon rolls are delicious. the staff is very friendly as well. they sell the vegan egg here too.

Pros: everything about this place is a pro.

Cons: NOTHING!! PARLOUR ROCKS!

Great place - Edit

It took us some time to get there as it is not easy to find. Once we did we found it was a little small place and they had nowhere to seat. The spinach empanada is amazing, the guava pastry is not excessively greasy and the donuts and cupcakes are moist and great in texture, a little too sweet for my personal taste. They offer coffee with plant based mylks.

Pros: Good Pastries , Very good empanadas, Everything is vegan

Cons: It's hard to find, No place to seat , Pricey

AWESOME WELL STOCKED VEGAN BAKERY! - Edit

This place rocks! Cinammon Buns, all kinds of cupcakes (mini and regular sized), donuts, veggie empanadas with dipping sauces, vegan refreshments, sodas, waters, chips, hand made coffees and juices... everything you need and everything vegan! Love this place!
Update: I just tried their Buffalo Chickpea Ranch Salad... EXCELLENT!!! Another reason to love this place!

Pros: all vegan, awesome/cheap day old concoctions, cinammon buns, buffalo chickpea salad

Cons: Not free

YUM - Edit

The peanut butter chocolate cupcake was so moist and delicious!! also the corn and bean empanada with chutney sauce was amazing

Pros: everything

Cons: hard to find

Good, but overly sweet - Edit

We visited Parlour and got 1 dozen cupcakes (vanilla cookie dough, chocolate cookie dough, chocolate on chocolate, key lime, orange creamsicle), a creme brulee donut, a cookies and cream cookie sandwich, and an empanada.

Everything looks very good and there was a large selection. I think no one would be able to tell the items are vegan so anyone would like them.

But every single item was way too sweet. We bought so many items as we were having friends over, so there were about 8 of us splitting up the flavors and tasting them, and all of us agreed on the sweetness. Too much.

One dozen cupcakes was $40, so it's not cheap.

Pros: vegan

Cons: too sweet, pricey

awesome new place - Edit

I go a couple times a week and probably take down about 10-15 of the empanadas myself. I think the price is pretty fair, especially compared to the other vegan options around. The people are always friendly when you're in there as well.

Pros: delicious, pretty well priced, friendly environment

Cons: it's just a tad too far for me to walk there lol

Simply amazing - Edit

I just went to parlour vegan bakery this evening and I am in love. They only opened less than a week ago and they have their baked good recipes DOWN!! We kinda went crazy and ordered the black bean and corn empanadas (delicious), the chocolate peanut butter cupcake (to die for), the dunkeroo cupcake (scrumptious nostalgia), and some oatmeal cookies with icing sandwich thing that I can't remember the name of (amazing!). The cinnamon rolls were recommended, but I needed to leave something to eat next time, so I didn't try one. ;) If you are in a 10 mile (or more) radius of this place, I absolutely advise stopping in for some yummy goodies. The place is very cute, but very tiny. The best I can tell, there was no seating, though I didn't walk around the side of the building to look. It's a grab your goodies and go kinda place. Overall, wonderful place. Stop by - you WONT be disappointed.

Pros: delicious food, friendly service, great atmosphere

Cons: would like a seating area

wonderful vegan bakery - Edit

I was lucky to attend their grand opening today. So many wonderful vegan treats.

Pros: 100% vegan 100% delicious

Cons: a bit expensive, but well worth it

Return to Plantation Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Parlour Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.