CLOSED: Park and Orchard

201-939-9292

240 Hackensack St (at /in East Rutherford), Rutherford, New Jersey, USA, 07073

Serves meat, vegan options available. OCT 2015 REPORTED SHUT, RENOVATION AND UNSURE IF WILL BE DIFFERENT OR NOT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MikeyMike

Some good choices! - Edit

Staff is very accommodating to needs. Vegan lasagna is to die for! I crave it often. Other choices include many stir frys with a variety of options. They also have vegan chocolate cake for dessert.

Pros: Great staff and many options

Good vegan lasagna - Edit

Not much else that's vegan. Lasagna is worth the trip. It's also wheat free.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 05, 2007

parkandorchard 11 Jan 2014 - Thanks for the feedback, we can make and offer a whole bunch of Vegan food. 99% of the dishes are made here so we know what is in our food and can and will custom make anything for you. We have the largest gluten free menu this side of california.

We have been trying to please customers with special diets for 35 years and since it is 35 years I guess we have.

Hit or Miss - Edit

Good quality food. Good for vegetarians, but not vegans. Prices are a bit high, but I think it's worth it. The restaurant could use some updating though... but that's a minor complaint. The staff is very knowledgeable about the menu, which is helpful and they can make stuff vegan for you if requested.

Pros: Staff, Quality of Food, lots of wine

Cons: Needs to be remodeled

parkandorchard 11 Jan 2014 - Thanks Mikey. As I said we will make anything as long as we have the ingredients. Owners Buddy and ken are always here so just ask for special stuff. I know we have the ABSOLUTE BEST AND ONLY VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE.

Give us a try you won't be dissapointed

Return to Rutherford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Park and Orchard closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.