First Review by Vegjules

Really nice Inexpensive NOT Vegan place. - Edit

Wonderfull staff, lovely food for unexpensive price.
NOT a Buffet, NOT Vegan as they use animal products not so often in desserts.
I go there everytime im in Cascais. A must go

Pros: Food, Staff, Price

Cons: try to replace "animal protein", altough advertise as vegan, NOT Vegan

PARADOX FOOD - Edit

I have used PARADOX many times HOWEVER …. I would say Paradox is a vegetarian restaurant.

It is very reasonably priced and for some very cheap, the staff yes are GREAT and yes friendly and always willing to help or facilitate where they can.
Updated from previous review on Sunday November 03, 2013

Pros: Very Clean, Reasonably priced, Friendly

Cons: Small Buffet, Not open for dinner, Limited Vegan

All you can eat vegan! - Edit

Paradox is an all you can eat vegan buffet restaurant. They do not have too many options but what they have is very good. They have salads and vegetables as well as more filling tofu and soya dishes.

We had a salad with delicious corriander sauce, sliced seasoned tofu, brown rice, diced tofu with courgette and our favorite dish was some kind of soya mince with cabbage, spring onion and carrots. We like the last one so much we got a second helping! The staff was really attentive and friendly and was more than happy to give us as much as we wanted of everything.

There was also all you can drink warm tea and the eating area was very relaxed. There was chanting kind of music on in the background and lots of crystals around. I think there were also rooms in the back for meditation or something.

The only fault with this place was there was no dessert. I most definitely have a sweet tooth and normally get excited by vegan desserts but in this case there was none.

Either way I would absolutely recommend Paradox to anyone in cascais!

Pros: All you can eat, Friendly staff, Filling options

Cons: No dessert

Nice place for a meal - Edit

Despite not having many choices in Cascais, Paradox is definitely a nice place!! The staff is very helpful and nice! Not expensive! A lot of options, all vegan (isn't that amazing?) with a great salad on the side! Yummy!! Freshly squeezed juices and a cool balcony (not such a nice view though and the staff was smoking there while I was eating, not cool). I highly recommend this place!!!

Pros: Central location, Lots of options all excellent, Fresh juices

Cons: No wifi, Smoking in the balcony allowed

Return to Cascais Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Paradox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1397 times since Jul 2013.