Pizza
Fast food
Take-out
Bakery
European

Bakery and deli cafe est. 208. Offers daily selection of pastries, sweets, and pies as well as prepared warm foods like crepes, quiche, rolls, and pizza. Food is displayed in glass cases. Serves coffee and smoothies. Reported fully vegan October 2022. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm. Closed Sat.

Venue map for Paradise Food
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by KDhummus

AndrésBerríosBenavent

Points +68

17 Jan 2024

Delicious food

The food taste super good! , and I like the variety they have. Just I think they need more space and plants inside like in Podgorica's City the beautiful big store.

Pros: The food and special taste , The style , The spiritual concept

Cons: They need more space inside, Need more plants like in Podgorica

Lindoria

Points +46

17 Jan 2024

Vegan Paradise

They offer very good food, all vegan and delicious. Especially I liked the buffet and the cake. It is lokated next to big street and there are only three tables inside. Very nice concept. A must for vegan and conscientious people.

Pros: Vegan, Delicious cakes, The Buffet

Cons: Small space inside, not many tabels

neseliol

Points +161

13 Nov 2023

An amazing taste experience

Throughout our stay in Budva, we found ourselves repeatedly drawn to this remarkable restaurant, where we eagerly explored a wide array of their culinary offerings. Each dish we tried was a delightful discovery, boasting flavors that were both rich and perfectly balanced. I particularly recommend their desserts – each one was a sublime treat, combining textures and flavors in ways that simply enchanted our palates.

In addition to the delightful meals, we also ventured to try the packaged sausages and salami available for sale at the restaurant. The vegan salami and sausage were, quite frankly, the best I have ever had.

Pros: Foods, Desserts

Yvette.hfn

Points +678

11 Nov 2023

the paradise

There was a large selection of dishes on every visit. Both the savoury and sweet dishes were all very tasty. My favourite was the cake with sultanas and dried fruit (unfortunately I've forgotten the name).

WendyEhlen

Points +128

29 Oct 2023

An Excellent Oasis of Veganism!

We arrived 1.5 hours before closing and there were so many options on food to choose from.
We had a filo pastry pie filled with potato and onion and herbs, a soya filled lasagne slice, a vegan burger type pate, chick pea salad and roasted vegetables, homemade strawberry and ginger combucha and it fed and watered three of us for under 20 euros. We discovered this on the last day of our stay, and we only wish we knew about it sooner. It was fantastic food! Cannot recommend enough. There aren’t many options in Budva, and to find this place was an oasis in the desert! Go if you can!

Pros: Many choices , 100% vegan , Delicious food

nikoko

Points +156

25 Oct 2023

Delicious, healthy, inexpensixe

Great food, good buffet, yummie sweets without sugar, good prices

Pros: Good food, Healthy, Cheap

Nina131214

Points +48

20 Oct 2023

Tolle, gesunde Auswahl!

Das Bistro hat eine riesige Auswahl an selbstgemachten, veganen Speisen. Alles es ist super günstig und es wird sehr auf gesunde Zusammenstellungen geachtet. Aufjedenfall zu empfehlen!

TeyaDuncan

Points +214

10 Oct 2023

World class vegan food

No exaggeration, this is some of the best food I’ve ever eaten. The lentils were life changing.
Amazing service too! They took the time to walk us through all of the options in the cabinet since we couldn’t read the signs.
Will come back to Budva just to eat here again!

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-08

Pros: Life changing Lentils, Amazing desserts, Amazing service

Offiann

Points +13

06 Oct 2023

Awesome

Very good food, a lot of options and the sweets are not with a lot of sugar

BurakDemir

Points +545

25 Sep 2023

The only one in town

Good to see this one and only vegan restaurant in town. Plenty of quiches and pitas and sweets. Also serving warm food.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-25

Pros: Quiche, Warm food

Cons: Not enough veggies

AdasProgramuotojas

Points +31

18 Sep 2023

Awesome

After reading several positive reviews online, I decided to give this vegan restaurant a try during my visit to Budva, Montenegro. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of vegan dishes on their menu.

One of the standout features of this restaurant was its affordability. Despite the quality and quantity of food, the prices were quite reasonable, making it an excellent choice for budget-conscious travelers like myself.

Additionally, the restaurant maintained high hygiene standards. The staff were attentive to cleanliness, and the dining area was well-maintained, creating a pleasant atmosphere for diners.

Overall, my dining experience at this vegan restaurant was exceptional, and it played a significant role in my decision to choose Budva city as my holiday destination in Montenegro. I would wholeheartedly recommend this establishment to anyone seeking delicious vegan cuisine at an affordable price.

Libra996

Points +306

17 Sep 2023

Particolare..

Un vegano molto particolare.. tutto molto ricco di tanti ingredienti, forse troppi.
Diciamo che mi aspettavo di meglio date le recensioni..
Usano prevalentemente tofu e soia reidratata per i loro piatti, sono in ogni cosa.
Non so, i sapori non mi hanno entusiasmato.
Anche quelli dei dolci, niente di che.. ho mangiato di molto meglio.
La cosa più buona era una sorta di cheesecake alla menta, veramente deliziosa.
Ma il resto mi ha lasciata un po' così.. 😞

Pros: Vasta scelta sia di dolce che di salato, Tutto fatto in casa, Prezzi molto abbordabili

Cons: Troppa soia reidratata e tofu nei piatti, Spiegazioni poco chiare dei piatti , Servizio un po' piatto e distaccato

MeravCohen333

Points +52

14 Sep 2023

Everything was Great

We've tried many baked pastries, lazanias, and tee cooked dishes, all was great. Note that if you come late, you'll be left with only few choises.

alephanti

Points +159

08 Sep 2023

Very tasty and very friendly

Loved the food, it was so tasteful!

PatkaAnnaLempek

Points +40

29 Aug 2023

Amazing food and nice prices

Best vegan food in Montenegro😄

@bonoboscar

Points +175

18 Aug 2023

Many fantastic options for a low price

Variety of things to try out. I loved some things more than others, but was never disappointed. Great to see a fully vegan chain in the Balkans.

GiorgiaBertozzi

Points +42

18 Aug 2023

Local food but make it vegan!

I really recommend this place, the food has a local taste and the different pastries available are really original and tasty.

eizul

Points +15

17 Aug 2023

Vegan paradise!!!

I’m so glad we stumbled upon this place! The best culinary experience around here by far. Their mixed plate made my vacation in Budva.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-17

Pros: Diverse sweet and savory options , The mixed plate!!! , Very kind owners

carolvegan

Points +3143

12 Aug 2023

The best

I'm speechless about this place. Like the homonymous unit in Podgorica, this is also from heaven! Everything delicious and fresh, got a buffet plate again with a little bit of each dish, and 4 huge savoury pastries to eat while in the beach. Also 2 desserts (the one made of peanuts - kikiriki - is the best one!!!). Was our life savior when in Budva. No words, just go with your belly empty and enjoy!

Pros: All

JoolsBurlace

Points +36

11 Aug 2023

Scrummy food - so much choice!

An amazing find! So good to pick up lunch or stop and eat! Their pasties were delicious- I went back to buy more for my journey home and so reasonably priced! Savoury and cakes!!! Vegan desserts such a rarity in Montenegro!

Pros: Everything vegan so no need to try and read labels, Nothing disappointed and we tried one of each!

LOU33

Points +50

04 Aug 2023

Excellent vegan food

Cosy restaurant that has wide choices of vegan food. From burgers to burritos to lasagna and lots of pies. And of course, vegan cakes for dessert.

Excellent value for money. I highly recommend it if you’re visiting Budva or Podgorica.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-04

Pros: Wide variety , Creative recipes , Cheap prices

Juliestravels

Points +857

04 Aug 2023

Truly a vegan paradise

There is just so much variety here! They do a daily menu where you can choose and pay by weight. They have pies in many varieties. Cookies. Cakes. It is heaven! 🥰

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-04

Fingerscrossed

Points +16

31 Jul 2023

Life saver!

The food here is lovely, it’s really hard to find anything in any other restaurant here except chips, salad blah blah blah. So when we found this place we were so happy. Good service, friendly (which isn’t the case in a lot of places here) and the food was really reasonably priced and tasty.

veggiesista

Points +237

28 Jul 2023

Had only take away..

But it was some tasty pastry! If was like a empanada with cabbage and a spinach cake. The staff could explain me what everything is. Definitely go get something here.

lead99

Points +16

21 Jul 2023

Amazing vegan food

We loved paradise food as the food was really tasty, cheap and the staff was very friendly.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-21

Pros: Really good food, Everything was vegan, Not expensive and friendly staff

krastavac

Points +24

20 Jul 2023

Ljudi navalite!!

Jako ukusna i jeftina hrana. Ogroman izbor jela i dezerta. Treba više ovakvih mjesta kod nas. Odlično!

Beatrixx

Points +61

19 Jul 2023

Amazing homemade food

Best food in town. They have many different plates ready to eat. Everything tasted amazing, you can notice that is homemade and made with love.

Pros: Everything , Food tasty and healthy

Cons: They don’t have coffee