First Review by JoslynChittilapally

Great experience - Edit

I visited Paradigm Shift in June 2015. The food was excellent and service was good. I will return next time I'm in Bangalore. Only downside was the lighting was a bit dim as they try to be very environmentally friendly.

Great place :) - Edit

I went to this restaurant for the first time a few days ago after hearing a lot of good things about it. My experience so far: I had the Paradigm Shift special with mushrooms and for dessert the chocolate mousse. The food is great and tastes fresh. Dessert really good. But there are a few things I have to write here that will hopefully get better over time. While choosing from the menu we were told 3 times that that food was not available. They really need to make a new menu. Then my food came, and when I was almost done eating, the rest got their food.
I will go to this place again this week and hopefully the experience will be a better one as I do support a vegan restaurant and the overall cause. :)

Pros: Great food, Nice rooftop location, Price

Cons: Half of menu not available, Slow personnel

Delicious desserts!!! - Edit

I had and tasted their mango ice cream, black forest and coffee pannacotta desserts. It was sooo delicious and guilt free that I am sure i'll be paying a lot more visits soon to taste their pan-Asian starters and mains. Well done!

Pros: 100% VEGAN, average priced, tasteful interiors

Cons: not well lit from outside

Return to Bangalore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paradigm Shift Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2856 times since May 2013.