Paradigm Shift Vegan Cafe

Contact 9632903999

8, Terrace Floor, 80 Feet Rd, Koramangla 4th Block, Bangalore, India,

Thai restaurant which can make vegan cakes on advance order. It's also an activist center housing a performance space equipped with speakers, changing rooms, chairs, and a projector. Est. 2014. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Thai, Western, Bakery

First Review by JoslynChittilapally

Great experience - Edit

I visited Paradigm Shift in June 2015. The food was excellent and service was good. I will return next time I'm in Bangalore. Only downside was the lighting was a bit dim as they try to be very environmentally friendly.

Great place :) - Edit

I went to this restaurant for the first time a few days ago after hearing a lot of good things about it. My experience so far: I had the Paradigm Shift special with mushrooms and for dessert the chocolate mousse. The food is great and tastes fresh. Dessert really good. But there are a few things I have to write here that will hopefully get better over time. While choosing from the menu we were told 3 times that that food was not available. They really need to make a new menu. Then my food came, and when I was almost done eating, the rest got their food.
I will go to this place again this week and hopefully the experience will be a better one as I do support a vegan restaurant and the overall cause. :)

Pros: Great food, Nice rooftop location, Price

Cons: Half of menu not available, Slow personnel

Delicious desserts!!! - Edit

I had and tasted their mango ice cream, black forest and coffee pannacotta desserts. It was sooo delicious and guilt free that I am sure i'll be paying a lot more visits soon to taste their pan-Asian starters and mains. Well done!

Pros: 100% VEGAN, average priced, tasteful interiors

Cons: not well lit from outside

Return to Bangalore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paradigm Shift Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.