Par Amour

619-423-1434

10 Evergreen Ave, Imperial Beach, California, USA, 91932

Serves meat, vegan options available. Previously Pretzels and Much More, same owner who understands vegan diet and offers vegan choices in breakfast, buckwheat crepes, fresh made white and whole wheat pretzels, soups, and salads. Open Mon 10:30am-7:00pm, Wed-Sun 10:30am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, French, Closed Tue until June 2017., Non-veg

First Review by Navegante

A sweet little place - Edit

We were in the area and searched Happy Cow and found this place. What a surprise! We had vegan crepes and a vegan croissant. They were amazing and we will definitely go back! A big group ordered right before us so it took a little bit extra time to get our food but the food was worth the wait. Sitting outside watching the waves and soaking up the fresh air made it a pleasant environment and the chef (whom I'm assuming is the owner) and the women who took our order were so kind, warm, welcoming and very friendly.

Great Vegan Treats! - Edit

This place is awesome! They have amazing vegan options - crepes, paninis, pastries, fruit tarts, incredible pretzels - all freshly made! And they're delicious! AND, they make their own cashew-based vegan cheese! In many different flavors! And all very reasonably priced! It's such a perfect location right on the beach and delicious food! What a perfect spot! The chef is super nice and fun to chat with. Staff very helpful and caring

best vegan pastries - Edit

Great little eatery, great selection of various items. Their vegan items are so delish and I'm sure everything else is too! Its like a little bit of France in San Diego. I tried to give it 5 stars but happy cow only allows 4 for some reason. Very personable service and welcoming atmosphere.

Pros: Affordable and made fresh

A Gem of an Oasis - Edit

The owners were open and attentive. I felt welcomed and looked after the whole time. I was charmed and nourished as well as educated.

Pros: Professional, friendly, personable.

Cons: Small, difficult to find.

best pretzel of my life! - Edit

My husband and I went to Coronado beach for the day and decided to search out a happy cow dining option. Stumbled upon this place and were amazed. The owner and his partner were so knowledgeable. Just walk in and say "vegan options?" And they will take care of you. We had the jalapeño and pesto pretzel and a crepe wrapped with veggies. So delicious! If you go on a Friday morning or afternoon there's a farmers market with other great vegan options. We had a raw cheesecake and the best strawberries ever!

A Great Lunch on the Beach! - Edit

This place is located right by the Imperial Beach pier. There is a toddler's playground right outside, and outdoor seating. The beach here was beautiful and busy when we visited. The menu doesn't specifically list vegan options, but when you ask - you'll be given multiple options. They had vegan soups, pastries, pretzels, hummus, crepes, and more! We tried the cauliflower and carrot soup, white and wheat pretzels with traditional hummus and black bean hummus, and a vegan fruit tart to go. The owners were so accommodating and friendly. The food was tasty and a great deal for the price we paid. It made for a perfect lunch on the beach.

Pros: Multiple vegan options, Right by the beach and playground, Good value/price

Return to Imperial Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Par Amour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.