Paprika

Contact 958804785

Cuesta de Abarqueros, 3, Granada, Spain, 18010

This restaurant became vegetarian in Mar 2011 then all vegan Apr 2013. Offers some macrobiotic and raw food, made by an experienced chef. Supports organic and local products. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 1:00pm-4:00pm, Mon-Sun 8:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Beer/Wine, Spanish

First Review by Amelie22

It's ok - Edit

For the price we paid in this vegan restaurant, we did expect more. The food was ok, not bad, but the main courses were a bit tasteless. We had a good starter but the mains (pasta al horno and seitan with mushroom bechamel) lacked personality, not to mention the rice which was absolutely tasteless.

Pros: Does the job for a vegan meal

Cons: Too expensive , Very simple food

loved it - Edit

Went there with my son and we both absolutely loved our dishes. Was bit expensive and as mentioned before portions too small to feed a plant based athlete. But definitely would go back. Best pesto ravioli ever!

Pros: delicious, atmosphere

Cons: price, small portions

Great variety of food - Edit

Great food! Paprika has vegan, gluten free as well as raw food options available. The food was tasty and the portions large. The atmosphere is really cosy, there are couches as well as tables with chairs.
We really enjoyed our evening here. Pleasant experience!

Incredible - Edit

Some of the best food I have eaten at a restaurant. We had the set menu and it was far and away better than I would have expected for a small restaurant with very moderate prices.

I'm not even sure what the entree was, but it was my favorite part of the meal. Absolutely incredible. The mains were very nice and the dessert was much more chocolaty and decadent than I'm used to from truffles with a fruit base. The staff was friendly and helpful to two kiwis who couldn't speak Spanish. I'm only disappointed that we didn't have time to go back before we left.

Nice welcoming atmosphere - Edit

We had two evening meals at Paprika. The first night the food was excellent. I had the home made pasts with vegan pesto and my friend had the stir fry. They had a choice of vegan wines and the chocolate truffles and dates was delicious. However the second night we returned there was a different chef, we both had the stir fry which was overcooked and drowned in Soy Sauce. The starter of dips and tacos was very yummy. Overall it is a restaurant with a lovely atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff and the food generally is good but perhaps avoid the stir fry.

Pros: friendly atmosphere, lovely food, good vegan wine list

Cons: food can depend on chef, easy to miss as small sign

Cozy and Delicious! - Edit

Great food!
Cute little place and inside.
Great selection of tea and wine.
Food was tasty. We had a stir fry which could have easily been made at home for more than half the price. But it was worth the experience! Lovely staff and friendly atmosphere.

Lovely vegan restaurant in the Albaicin district - Edit

Ate here twice for dinner. Great atmosphere and plenty of choice at very reasonable prices. 'Dip it' as a starter is plenty for 2 people. Mains are mostly tofu or seitan based.

good vegan restaurant in Granada - Edit

Had a very nice meal here. There was a good selection on the menu which we thought was all reasonably priced. Service was very good, we would go back again.

Pros: friendly staff, very nice food

I loved it! !!! - Edit

During my stay in Granada this July i ate in total seven! times at the Restaurant Paprika. I absolutely loved it! I was there for lunch and dinner times and ate my way through the menu. :-)
For starters i adore the "Bruscetta" and the "filled pasta" is one of my favourite maincourse, also the Thai Curry. The staff is super friendly and so kind.
I recommend everyone to visit the Restaurant Paprika while staying in Granada. You definitively would miss something!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 22, 2015

Pros: amazing fresh home cooked food , outdoor seating , super friendly staff

Cons: The quality of the white wine

Good vegan option - Edit

We ate dinner here and enjoyed the food. I had the tropical salad which was a good size with lots of fresh fruit, avocado, and greens. My husband had the fajitas and loved them. We also shared the ravioli which was good. We were too full to try dessert. The restaurant is small but cute. Either get there by 8:30pm or make a reservation for dinner. The waitress spoke English.

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paprika closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.