Paprika Cafe

831-375-7452

309 Lighthouse Ave, Monterey, California, USA, 93940

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food menu where the vegetarian items labeled on separate menu list.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by Nikkijeanman

Vegan Friendly! - Edit

Visited Monterey with my boyfriend and we ate delicious falafel sandwiches at Paprika Cafe. We also ordered a mixed veggie meze plate, that came with dairy sauce drizzled over the top, similar to tzadziki, though that was never mentioned on the menu. I explained that I am vegan, and the owner/server graciously replaced the dish and had it remade, this time, with tahini sauce. They also gave a us bite sized baklava for dessert - 100% vegan!

Friendly & Personal Service - Edit

Vegetarian food made fresh. Greek Salad was fresh and delicious as was everything else. Baklava was fresh made and just sweet enough to enjoy the toasted nuts.

Pros: Freshly made food, Separate Vegetarian Menu

Cons: Local favorite with limited tables

Great! - Edit

We went here while on vacation. The owner runs the whole place. The food was fresh and so flavorful. Make sure to say you're vegan and he will make the small necessary adjustments. The domas were some of the best I've ever had. Great choice and close to aquarium!

Return to Monterey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paprika Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.