Paperboy Kitchen

0396420147

320 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Vietnamese cafe serving banh mi and rice noodle bowls. Has vegan specials and two vegetarian options that can be made vegan. One is satay tofu, made either in banh mi or in a rice noodle bowl, and the other option is red curry cauliflower, also either in banh mi or rice noodle bowl. Also makes kombucha, flavours varying. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Salad bar, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

OBSESSED - Edit

The red curry cauliflower is absolutely Devine.

Pros: Vegan options

Loved it - Edit

I went here recently with a friend, and was really impressed with the look of the cafe. I asked for the vegan options and was happy to hear them say the options straight away without hesitation, so I knew I would be getting vegan!

I had the red curry cauliflower banh mi, which they served with a side of sweet chili popcorn, and it was so delicious! My friend ordered the satay tofu rice noodle bowl which she said was amazing.

The cafe is quite small so probably not a good option for a group, but definitely worthwhile trying if in the area!

Pros: Good vegan options, Not expensive

Cons: Limited seating

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paperboy Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.