Papaupa

• Veg-friendly

Calle Molinos, 16, Granada, Spain, 18009

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar/restaurant opened May 2013 has a casual atmosphere with minimalist decor and free Wi-Fi. Vegan choices include salchicha bocadillo, several salads and calamari.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by kalekalekale

Our Favourite Little Granada Hang Out So Far! - Edit

This place has the best atmosphere. It's quirky, cute, friendly, and charming all in one. There are plenty of tables for meals and a bar, but in the back there are comfy chairs in a little cafe style. I had the meal of the day which was fresh and delicious but could have used a little more seasoning. My friend had the salmon pesto sandwich and that was absolutely delicious. The prices were fair and the cheapest I have seen so far in Granada for the awesome experience. Will definitely be back for more.
This is a non veg restaurant and I can only give it four stars. But I would give it five of I could!

Pros: Fresh, Best atmosphere, Free wifi

Excellent food, helpful staff, lots of veg options - Edit

We (one vegan, one omnivore) went to this restaurant not entirely sure what to expect, but ended up having an excellent meal. The staff were very helpful and happy to explain what was vegan and what was not (in Spanish – not sure whether they spoke English or not), and what could be modified. We had the grilled vegetables, the fried yucca and the vegetable empanadas – all were delicious and really well presented. For dessert, the cheesecake was very good, and while vegan dessert options were limited, the fruit salad was tasty. The restaurant is beautifully decorated to boot. Highly recommended.

Pros: High-quality food, Great service, Beautiful restaurant

Cons: Lack of vegan desserts

Great find! - Edit

We stumbled upon this place by accident when trying to eat at a restaurant nearby that turned out to be closed. As vegans, we figured we'd have to order a salad or something but to our surprise there were a ton of veg/vegan items on the menu! The owners were super helpful and prepared vegan tapas and everything. They also have a great beer selection. We had vegan "calamari" and gazpacho and they we both amazing. We can't wait to go back.

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Papaupa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1794 times since Aug 2013.