1ra Norta, Puerto Escondido, Mexico, 71980

Snack bar serving a variety of small to medium sized food. Specializes in tots (steamed potato with seasoning then deep-fried into potato balls), which with different fillings including vegan ones (plain, garlic rosemary, Indian, dill and lime). Other vegan choices include tot burrito and salads. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion

First Review by amylorelle

From us at PapaTots - Edit

We are an all vegetarian restaurant that specializes in shredded fried potato balls we call PapaTots. Half of our potatoes are vegan and they are all gluten free. Our two most popular flavors are the roasted garlic and rosemary and the cream cheese with green onion. We also serve burritos, samosas, chili and salads. We use egg in 2 of our plates, the jalapeño poppers and the cheese sticks. Our fruit water is the best in town and changes daily depending on what’s available. We are in the downtown area across from HSBC bank.

Pros: All vegetarian , Affordable , WiFi

Cons: Small

My new favourite treat in Puerto Escondido - Edit

Who would of thought something so simple could be sooo delicious. The owner (Maddi, I believe) has been running this place now for years and you can tell that food is her passion.
Deep fried potato balls with a variety of fillings and sauces... Yes please! About half the menu is vegan, which is so awesome. The Indian and rosemary and garlic tots are my fav, but you HAVE to try the samosas with coriander/celantro chutney. Woah!!!
All you can drink tea of the day for just 5 pesos.
You can't go wrong. Yummy!!!
Closed Sunday and Monday's.

Pros: Super cheap prices, very friendly staff that know their stuff, great tunes

Cons: not much seating for bigger groups

Return to Puerto Escondido Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PapaTots closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.