First Review by Marilu

Yum-o!! - Edit

I had the chocolate vegan ice cream. There were at least 4 flavored to choose from.
Mine tasted like a fudgesicle- very dark chocolate flavor. The owners are super nice! A great find in Kauai!

Pros: Several flavored to choose from., Nice atmosphere, Free samples

YUM - Edit

Went almost every day while staying on the south side. The chocolate banana flavour was amazing! It's so nice to have vegan sorbet/ice cream that's sweet and chocolatey, without being reserved to only fruit sorbet. That being said, the lilikoi and POG were also really good! There's at least a dozen vegan options (half of the store), and you can sample before ordering. Flavours seem to rotate a bit.

Must try! - Edit

This was DELICIOUS, especially the chocolate flavors. I was skeptical when I heard it was "dairy free," but according to everyone I asked it is completely vegan (although I'm not sure about the sugar processing). The only complaint is that you have to buy a huge portion of it to get more than 2 flavors even though they could easily fit 3 in the medium. Not a big deal.

Pros: yummy, vegan, chocolate

Cons: limited size selection, somewhat expensive

Loved this place!! - Edit

This place was amazing! The sorbetto was so good, we went twice! The sorbetto is flavorful, creamy, and tastes so fresh. They had at least 8 different flavors to choose from! We had flavors including dark chocolate, strawberry guava, dark chocolate banana, pineapple.. they also had a sugar free option. Would highly recommend!

Pros: Many flavors, Inexpensive, Delicious

yum - Edit

Friendly place with EXCELLENT sorbetto. I called twice and the machine was messed up. We gave up and started back to Kapa'a. They called me back, we turned around. We didn't taste a bad flavor. They are all really sweet, but that's to be expected. All very fresh tasting: papaya, coconut, POG, pineapple

Pros: delicious, reasonable

Return to Koloa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Papalani Gelato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 523 times since Jun 2013.