CLOSED: Panzanella

919-929-6626

200 N Greensboro St, Carrboro, North Carolina, USA, 27510

Serves meat, vegan options available. Community-owned cafe adjacent to its sister store Weaver Street Co-op. Has several vegetarian options. Emphasis on fresh and local food. Prices moderate to expensive. See website for menu and hours. SHUT DOWN, LAST DAY WAS DEC 21, 2013.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by tater_tot

Vegan Brunch Enchiladas - Edit

This restaurant is located in an old mill with exposed brick walls and local art. My husband and I just had the vegan brunch enchiladas, and they were excellent. The mimosa was not worth $8.00, however. The service was excellent. I would eat here more often if they offered more vegan options on the dinner menu. Also note that I have eaten brunch here on Mother's Day, and it was a limited menu with limited vegan options.

Pros: Vegan options, Excellent service, Local art

Cons: Limited selection

yummy Italian cuisine... - Edit

I make a point to frequent this farm-to-table cafe whenever I'm in Carrboro. Their Margherita pizza and Weaver Street House Salad are divine!

Pros: excellent breads, emphasis on fresh, local cuisine, upscale-but-casual atmosphere

Cons: irregular hours

Return to Carrboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Panzanella closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.