Pano

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of small chain. Organic bistro offering many dishes available in vegan options and marked. Find salads, bread, shake, fresh juices. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat 8:30am-6:00pm, Sun 9:30am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, European, German, Non-veg

First Review by Shanthlete

One of the better options in the area - Edit

This is by far not the best vegan food I had in my life but they offer some nice and solid options like smoothies, soups and grilled breads with vegan spreads and veggies. Given that there is not much else to get in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and that the outside seating right in the city centre is quite nice I would recommend this place if you are here and hungry.

Pros: one of the few vegan options in the city, everything freshly prepared

Cons: nothing exceptional

Food Variety and Outdoor Setting - Edit

Last weekend I enjoyed sitting outside at Pano's nicely central, walking district location. This is an always-busy little cafe with many food options for all ranges of customers. I was a bit disappointed to learn that their smoothie machine was broken, but that's probably just unlucky timing! The Vegan Brot I ordered was splendid once I got it (first one was forgotten on the grill!). Despite minor setbacks, Pano has wonderful potential to fulfill your tastebuds and soul, with a great menu and friendly staff.

Pros: Great Location, Many Choices on the Menu, Friendly Staff

Cons: Long Lineup, Potentially Long Wait for Food

Return to Garmisch Partenkirchen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.