Panini Cafe

818-992-3330

21600 Victory Blvd (at Canoga Ave), Woodland Hills, California, USA, 91367

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe style chain restaurant that serves some vegan dishes which are marked on menu.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Dalia23

love this place! but butter! - Edit

Recently learned that they use butter in their amazing rice! So frustrating! Unfortunately except their pita, all their bread is also non vegan.
I really hope their tofu isn't made with butter because it's is probably the best tofu I've had. I will ask the next time I go

A must! - Edit

Very excited to see my submission on Happy Cow! I thought this would be a great place for people -- like me-- who has mainly non vegan/ non vegetarian friends. No matter what your dietary preferences are, you can definitely find something delicious here. I tried the grilled vegetable panini, but asked them to remove the cheese and I got a cup of lentil soup--both of these were extremely delicious. I felt super full afterwards which was great! I also recommend the Sadaf tea!

Pros: Quick service

Return to Woodland Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Panini Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.