Pangea

• Veg-friendly
Contact 541-552-1630

272 E Main, Ashland, Oregon, USA, 97520

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a large variety of vegetarian, vegan and wheat-free options. Seasonally organic and local ingredients fused with super-foods and exotic ingredients from around the world. Offering wraps, panini, from-scratch soups, salads and desserts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by KelseyJean

Delicious vegan soup! - Edit

We stopped at Pangea in Ashland, Oregon, and are so glad we did. The staff person was incredibly knowledgeable about Pangea's vegan options (salads, soups, sandwiches). We got their yummy Indian split pea soup. It was delicious and served with a vegan breadstick. If you're there with a child, they might give them a vegetable activity page!

Pros: Vegan-friendly., Good food., Kid-friendly.

Cons: Serves meat.

excellent stop - Edit

First time we stopped here but it won't be the last. They always have vegan options which was why we came here. Food was great especially the Fiesta Black Bean soup and the curried corn soup. I had a wrap and my wife had a salad. Excellent food and service.
Thank you!

Solid place for a great vegan meal! - Edit

Pangea is my go to place in Ashland for a yummy lunch. The staff are very friendly, the food is fresh and healthy, and the atmosphere is good. I love the wraps and soup! If something isn't vegan, just ask and the staff can customize your meal. I've even had them tell me (based on what else I'm ordering) that something isn't vegan and they've suggested how they can change it. Love it!

Pros: Great service, Yummy, fresh food, Lots of vegan options!

Cons: A bit pricey

Nearly anything here can be made vegan! - Edit

Vegan items: the thai'd up tofu wrap, the hummus wrap, the squirrel nut salad, and the cleopatra salad can be vegan (substitute carrots for the parmesan cheese). Nearly everything here can be made vegan. Ask them to substitute hummus or vegan aioli for any aioli or cheese spread. The greek wrap can easily be veganized if you like hummus. Their pesto is vegan and nut+gluten free. They serve chicken and bison/buffalo, but nothing is cross-contaminated (so if you order veg it will be veg). Tofu or tempeh can be substituted for chicken in any wrap/panini. Be wary of fancy sauce names, i.e. alouette = cheese; raita = yogurt. Soy milk is available for drinks. Vegan soup served daily. Cookies aren't vegan but try the coconut rice pudding (gluten free, vegan). bright, colorful, good music, fun atmosphere.

Pros: variety, veg-friendly, great music

Cons: requires creativity to eat here as vegan

Return to Ashland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pangea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2512 times since Aug 2007.