Pane e Marmellata

• B&B B&B
  • Vegan
Contact +356-21554953

Sinjura Triq Kalipso, Xaghra (at Gozo), Xaghra, Malta, XRA 2662

Vegan organic B&B situated in an old farmhouse in the countryside of the tiny island of Gozo. Quiet location next to the crystal water sea. Offers a place to relax in a sea view terrace and in the garden with pool purified by salt. Vegan self production of raw butter, milk, cheese, bread, pasta, cake, and fresh fruit juice. Raw vegan options available, and lunch and dinner on request.

First Review by lazylimabean

Fabulous stay at Pane E Marmellata - Edit

Pane E Marmellata is run by a husband and wife team that are incredibly kind, accommodating, and skilled. They were so helpful in helping us find places to eat on the island of Gozo, where to go for fun, and with any questions we had. And the food they prepared is some of the best vegan food I've had in my near 2 years as a vegan. It was like being at a top-notch vegan restaurant with the warmth of having dinner with good friends.

They served breakfast every day and dinner on most nights. During our time traveling the island we would eat at restaurants they recommended that had vegan options, which is a bit limited on the island, unfortunately.

I highly recommend a vacation to Malta/Gozo to stay at Pane E Marmellata.

Pros: Excellent, exciting food, Incredibly friendly hosts, Small B&B (only 2 rooms) - so it's relaxing and qu

Cons: Island of Gozo is somewhat limited in vegan dining

Return to Xaghra Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pane e Marmellata closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2811 times since Jun 2015.