First Review by RajDollar

Heart and belly warming experience - Edit

We came here shortly before it closed (8:30pm on a Tuesday night) and it was packed with people happily slurping soups and rice dishes. They brought in a bench from outside for us to sit at the counter. The staff didn't speak perfect English, but with warm smiles all around (from the busy kitchen too!) they made the effort to make sure we got what we wanted. We ordered 2 different soups, as assortment of stuff from the buffet, and a coconut. They got it all perfect, the coconut was ice cold and delicious, and the soups were so tasty, easily the best vegan soups we've had in a month on Bali. After we've already paid and ready to leave, and they asked us if we're vegan (yes!) and in the excitement to keep sharing they even brought us out a third soup to try. The mom and daughter were so incredibly friendly, and we even took selfies together for their wall of visitors. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Pros: Friendly atmosphere, Delicious soups and Everything really, Good price, cold sweet coconuts

Photo of Pande Vegetarian  by <a href="/members/profile/AnthonyPolicano">AnthonyPolicano</a> <br/>cold sweet coconuts, any color you like it <br/> July 11, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/93140/279061'>Report</a>

cold sweet coconuts, any color you like it

Favorite restaurant in Indonesia so far - Edit

..granted I haven't been in the country long, but this is what I was hoping I would find here: delicious inexpensive vegan food served by friendly folks. Think I'll be back soon.

Best value for money vegan food so far! - Edit

Stumbled on this place just down the road from our hostel into Canggu for food, and so glad we did as we would've spent 10 times more compared to other places - this place has the tastiest for cheapest food so far! Probably in the 3 months I've been travelling in SE Asia. I came here twice in one day. 1st time I had Nasi Campur (20k IDR) which included a mock meat skewer, jackfruit curries and other stuff and vegan meatball soup (10k IDR) the Nasi Campur was beautiful and the vegan meatball soup was okay but great with some spicy sauce added in. The mind owner who spoke good English said she was pure vegan and confirmed the menu was completely vegan also. She then gave us a sampler of a new food she wanted to put on the menu, some mockmeat in a sweet and spicy sauce. Came later on in the evening and ordered Nasi Campur again which came with even more things than my morning dish, with Tempe added. This time I ordered the Sayur Hijau (12k IDR) too which was small but tasty, a veggie soup with amazing flavour, and also the Cap Cay, which was a hearty green garden veg broth with carrots and cabbage, also 12k IDR. So basically I had a 3 course meal for 44k IDR (about £2.50/€3) - cannot complain.

Pros: Great food, the Nasi Campur here is a must, So cheap!, Owner is vegan

Cons: could maybe have more options but is still new

Photo of Pande Vegetarian  by <a href="/members/profile/RajDollar">RajDollar</a> <br/>Sayur Hijau- mixed veg broth type thing <br/> May 31, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/93140/267479'>Report</a>

Sayur Hijau- mixed veg broth type thing

Photo of Pande Vegetarian  by <a href="/members/profile/RajDollar">RajDollar</a> <br/>2nd Nasi Campur of the day here! <br/> May 31, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/93140/267477'>Report</a>

2nd Nasi Campur of the day here!

Photo of Pande Vegetarian  by <a href="/members/profile/RajDollar">RajDollar</a> <br/>Cap Cay - mixed veg soup <br/> May 31, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/93140/267478'>Report</a>

Cap Cay - mixed veg soup

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pande Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.