Pancho's Burritos

Contact 07508-745498

49 High St (at Arndale Food Market), Manchester, England, M4 3AH

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food vendor operating 2 stands in the Arndale Market. Some items can be made veg by request. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by JoScott

Great portion - Edit

Used to eat here all the time when I was a veggie as it was quick, fast, tasty and filling.
Then I became vegan and wondered if I could eat here again, turns out I can!
The veggie Chile is also vegan, however skip the cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
Great value for money as the portions are huge!

Pros: tasty, fast service , good value for money

Cons: The guacamole could become vegan

Bland - Edit

I was very underwhelmed by my burrito. It's nice to be able to ask for a vegan one and know they'll know what you mean. Not the best priced. It was fairly bland, it wasn't bad it just didn't have anything going for it. Given pretty much any Mexican can do you a vegan burrito, I wouldn't bother going back

No atmosphere given it's just a stall in the market but there is a few chairs and tables about it sit.

davem I've been eating Manchester Mexican for a while, and it's come a long way since Barburrito first opened. Changos has been good, but not very vegan friendly (their tortillas use milk). Far and away the best has been Enriquez and Panchos; I'm surprised you had an underwhelming experience there. He has some great things beyond just burritos - it's worth checking out his full range. The chilli is very good and from time to time he tries out new items - sadly my spanish is not good enough to remember many of the names! If you're struggling with uninteresting food there, try out his home-made moles, and his habanero sauce will peel the flesh off your eyelids. The guys are very sensitive to vegetarian and vegan diets too. Plus there's something rather transgressive about a crafty tequila at lunch in the Arndale shopping centre.

Don't forget the new addition to the empire, down by Zouk off Oxford Road.

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pancho's Burritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1503 times since May 2014.