Panago Pizza

613-310-0001

1069 Bank St, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1S 3W9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service pizzeria franchise founded 1986 with the opening of its first outlets in British Columbia. Added in 2018 vegan cheese and vegan pepperoni as well a couple of pre-designed vegan pizzas in 2018. Pizza crusts are vegan; salads and breadsticks can be upon request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by GrilledEverything

ChristineLeong

Contributions +38

14 Jan 2018

Best vegan pizza in Ottawa - Edit

Hits the spot when you have a pizza craving

Pros: vegan cheese, vegan pepperoni, clearly labeled and easily customizable menu

Cons: small delivery radius , more expensive than other pizza places with vegan

spicythings

Contributions +32

02 Oct 2017

Go to vegan pizza - Edit

My favourite place for vegan pizza. Service is friendly, I've been in the store and delivered many times. I always worry that they'd put regular cheese on my pizza but it's never happens, their orders are on point.
Great when you're feeling lazy and craving comfort food.

Pros: Vegan pizza, Good salad (build your own), Consistent, friendly

Cons: Sometimes onions smell funny, Small delivery radius

Veganchick11

Contributions +206

24 Sep 2016

The best crust ever! - Edit

I love that there's now a vegan pizza option in Ottawa so I no longer have to order pizza without cheese! They use Diaya cheese, & they're pretty generous with it. There's a paper near the cash that lists all of their vegan items (they even have veggie pepperoni), so it's really easy to order. I love their thick crust, it's delicious! The only downside is there's very limited seating (4 or 5 stools), so it's a better option for takeout.

Pros: vegan cheese!

Cons: expensive, limited seating

GrilledEverything

Contributions +59

08 Jun 2016

Good vegan pizza - Edit

Be aware that there is virtually no seating at this place. It's obviously intended for take-out and delivery. That being said, I really enjoy getting a vegan pepperoni pizza with vegan Daiya cheeze. The staff let me know that the mushrooms were not vegan (presumably sauteed in butter?), and let me choose among the numerous alternatives (I went with the olives). I also liked the thin, crispy, whole wheat crust. Personal size for less than $7 seems like a bargain to me.

Cons: Almost no seating.

Return to Ottawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Panago Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.