Pana Chocolate

• Vegan-store Veg Shop
  • Vegan
1300-717488

21 Fountain St, Alexandria (at McEvoy St), Sydney, New South Wales, 2015

A 100% raw/vegan/organic chocolatier with an online store; part of a small chain. All products are made-in-house. Free from dairy, soy, gluten and refined sugar. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-4:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by lunapavo

Sweets covered - Edit

Pana Chocolate is by far the best chocolate and sweets maker I have ever come across. All of their bars are delicious especially the decedent Sour Cherry & Vanilla. I also love their cakes so much I had 5 for my wedding! The Caramel Choc Chunk is my favourite followed by Blueberry Lemon. Also the truffles are sensational due to their texture! Make sure you are hungry when you visit as you will want to try everything!

Pros: Beautiful Decor, All Vegan & Gluten Free, No refined sugar

Everything is amazing - Edit

Incredible. Beautiful presentation , evo packaging , amazing flavours.

Great, rich chocolate - Edit

Pana chocolate is incredibly rich and tasty; I regularly buy it as a present for both vegan and non-vegan friends, and everyone loves it.

yum! - Edit

I've always enjoyed the Pana Chocolate bars and I was so excited to try their cakes. They aren't cheap, being 8.50 a slice the last time I went but they're amazing! Raw, vegan, organic, soy-free, the list goes on. They also sell smaller bite sized pieces for around 2.50 I believe.

Return to Sydney Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pana Chocolate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.