Pan Cherry Noodle House & Cafe

25th St (at 82nd & 83rd), Mandalay, Myanmar, 19104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Noodle restaurant that opened in 1978. Serves vegan and vegetarian options including stir-fried vegetables, rice combos, noodle soups, fried noodles, salads and casseroles. Dishes can be plain or with tofu. Every ingredient is listed on the menu so it's easy to ask to omit fish sauce etc. Owner speaks English. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Burmese, Non-veg

First Review by Cyclinggal

Sad: nice food, but they 🐔 you anyway! (Not-Vegan) - Edit

Was very happy at first: they seemingly understood our vegan / tofu only / no egg / no meat request, assured us big-time, and we trusted it with all the “30 Years experience” and TripAdvisor etc proudly displayed around etc. Free chicken soup comes out first (hello?), next veg fried noodles have a big hunk of chicken flesh in it, and we find more tiny pieces of meat in the tofu rice casserole. Obv. they don’t get vegan or even vegetarian, and use chicken stock for everything. Avoid if you’re veg(an).

Pros: nice setting

Cons: use chicken base in veg dishes

Nice restaurant but food may be plain - Edit

Nice restaurant, staff speaks English and menu is in English. Portions are quite big: I ordered a tomato salad (excellent) and the fried wheat noodles (very disappointing, I said I was vegetarian so I guess they did not add any sauce and it was really plain and dull, no flavor whatsoever) and I could barely finish everything. Meal is served with tea.
Would go back but would ask what is full of flavour even for vegetarians!

Pros: Staff speaks English and English detailed menu, Big portions

Cons: Some food is not tasty

Return to Mandalay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pan Cherry Noodle House & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.