Palm Terrace

R. Marquês da Praia e Monfort, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, 9500-089

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has separate vegetarian menu but you have to ask for it. Very few veg options in this city. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00am, Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Beer/Wine, European, Portugese, Non-veg

First Review by TheEthicalGirl

Friendly staff and good location but few vegan options - Edit

Palm Terrace has a separate vegetarian menu, but most of the options aren't vegan, and has no vegan desserts apart from fruit.
In this menu there are a few salads, a few omelets, and a few pasta dishes.
I've tried the spaghetti with pineapple (which is literally just spaghetti and pineapple with some olive oil and oregano) and fettuccine with olives and capers (I think). Both are good but a little bit bland. I also tasted the italian pasta, which was pasta with a tomato sauce and it was pretty good, although it had too much leek for my liking. If I recall correctly, each pasta dish was 8 euros. I also ordered a side of french fries, those were delicious!
The staff was really sweet and patient, answered all my questions (they even brought me the spaghetti package for me to check the ingredients!). This restaurant is also very well located and easy to find.

Pros: Friendly staff, Has a vegetarian menu, Location

Cons: Not many vegan options, No vegan desserts (except for fruit)

Return to Ponta Delgada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Palm Terrace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 233 times since Mar 2016.