Palm Coast

Contact 912-634-7515

316 Mallery St (at Oglethorp Ave ), Saint Simons, Georgia, USA, 31522

Serves meat, vegan options available. Any item on menu can be made vegan. Try the veggie wrap with portobello mushrooms. Serves Italian, American and Western cuisine, also. Free Wi-Fi. Live music some nights. Located in the village.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Macrobiotic, Organic, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Karen49

Nothing for vegans - Edit

nothing for vegans. had to have a plain white bagel for breakfast and the fruit bowl was a sad scene. coffee is good though.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 06, 2015

Pros: coffee, location, deck & patio

Cons: nothing for vegans, slimy fruit

Fresh and Delicious - Edit

We went to Palm Coast for my birthday dinner. Although my son recently moved to St. Simons, he didn't know of a good place with vegetarian options. We found Palm Coast on Happy Cow, and it was absolutely delicious! The food was very fresh. I had the Meza Plate, my daughter had the Mediterranean Bruschetta, my other daughter had the Pure Veggie Wrap, and my son,(the meat-eater), had the Wild Georgia Shrimp Roll. It was all excellent, and we will definitely return when we come back to visit. Nothing but goodness. Thank you for the recommendation.

Pros: Excellent food, Very fresh ingredients, Good island ambience

Return to Saint Simons Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Palm Coast closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1315 times since Feb 2013.