Palermo Pizza

Contact 941-312-5410

7517 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida, USA, 34231

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual, family style pizza restaurant. Meat-based menu but says to ask about vegan and gluten free options. Pizza dough and sauce are house-made and vegan. Has vegan cheese which can be substituted in different dishes. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by toocuteforbacon

delicious vegan pizza - Edit

Small, family pizza place. We got a veggie lover pizza with Daiya cheese. They made sure to confirm that we didn't want any Parmesan on the pizza. I thought that was great! Tasted good, too. Vegan cheese is $4 extra.

I will be back! - Edit

When I told the owner/chef that I was vegan, he immediatly started listing the food items that I could have, and accommodations that they could make for almost anything on the menu. There was no meat substitue for a pizza topping, but that isn't my thing anyways. In the end I ordered the eggplant parmesan, which was cooked with daiya. The food was delicious! Knowing that there is a place near by that I can stop and pick up a delicious, gooey, vegetabley, pizza with out concern is reassuring. Alas, hope in the world is beginning to return at a slow, unsteady pace.

Pros: Nice ambiance, Accomodating, understanding staff

Cons: None to be seen!

Return to Sarasota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Palermo Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.