Paladar Restaurant

Rua dos Estados Unidos da America 34, Funchal, Portugal, 9000-90

Serves meat, vegan options available. As of May 2014, offers one vegetarian and one vegan dish on the standard menu. Staff will happily make other dishes for you that are not on the printed menu. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Synsationeel

Nice tofu with sesame - Edit

I had dinner here with my husband a few weeks ago, when we were visiting for our honeymoon. The restaurant is quite chic, with guests that are nicely dressed - probably guests of the hotel.

The waiter was kind and professional. It was a nice setting, with a good view from the balcony-part of the restaurant.

I must say, I don't exactly remember what my menu looked like. I do remember the starter being bread with butter and tuna salad. I think it's sad that tuna is just being served without first checking whether the guests actually eat fish (or any animal product for that matter).

My main course included tofu covered with sesame seeds, which I remember being very tasty.

It was overall a nice experience, the choice in vegetarian or vegan dishes isn't incredibly big, but it'll do!

Return to Funchal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paladar Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.