Paisley Vegan Kitchen

Contact 321-305-5767

630 Brevard Ave Ste A, Cocoa, Florida, USA, 32922

Casual hip cafe serving vegan cakes and comfort food like jackfruit pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, Caesar salad, lasagna rollatini. Opened here Mar 2016. Open Mon 11:00am-8:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by shitheels1

Nice Place & Great Food - Edit

I love this place!!! The food is great - I've had the Chickn Parm Sub, Mac-n-Cheese, Jackfruit Sub, Chicken Alfredo, Avocado slaw...it has all been tasty. The downside is the limited seating and since food is fresh they run can out of items. Highly recommend trying this place.

Pros: EVERYTHING IS VEGAN!, Food is fresh and homemade

Cons: Limited seating

Very disappointing - Edit

I would have given one star but the lowest allowed is two. I ordered the 'chicken' Alfredo but sent it back. The pasta was hard and stuck together, the sauce completely tasteless, and the seitan was like cardboard. Ended up sharing my daughter's veggie combatants sandwich, which was also tasteless - you couldn't even tell there was hummus on it because there was no flavor - and ordering more fries. The fries were really good! I has originally ordered the Mac and cheese but they were out of that and also out of hot tea and La Croix water. The waitress was lovely and her service was good but we will not be going back - that food is what puts people off veganism!

Pros: Pleasant service, awesome French fries

Cons: Other than the fries, the food is terrible abs tas

Wonderful - Edit

I was very satisfied with my experiences at Paisley Vegan. During my visits, I enjoyed the alfredo pasta, parmesan sandwich, avocado slaw, BBQ jack fruit and macaroni & cheese. I am not a fan of seitan but for the parmesan sandwich and alfredo pasta, it was delicious. The alfredo sauce was the best vegan alfredo I have encountered. The desserts were equally delicious - peanut butter chocolate cheesecake and cinnamon roll cheesecake.

flavorful, oversized portions served with a smile - Edit

had the buffalo cauliflower bites which were perfectly done. followed up with chicken parm (me) and chicken & waffles (her) - two giant slices of house seitan breaded and fried perfectly. sauces etc. well made to accompany. also had the avocado slaw side - an interesting and tasty take on what can be a staid dish. prices are not exorbitant, but may bother some not used to "big city" vegan costs...

Pros: portions, ambiance

Cons: cost (for some)

Best Homemade Local Vegan Food - Edit

This is by far my favorite vegan place. I go at least once a week to get my fix of mac&cheese and BBQ jackfruit. I have never experienced a bad time here. The atmosphere is killer, and good vibes are flowing through the place.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Vibes

Cons: Small portions

Expensive, but good - Edit

Visited while on vacation. I am not sure how I feel about our experience. Ordered the cauliflower bites. They were quite tasty, but four bites was $8. My husband ordered the Chicken Parmesan Sub on a "fresh sub roll" which was actually a hot dog bun. For ten dollars I was expecting more than a hot dog bun sandwich. I ordered the Caesar with the chicken added. The chicken is actually seitan which they make there. It was deep fried and delicious. My salad came with a thin, unbuttered heel of a baguette. Not sure what was up with that.

No one else was in the restaurant, but when a person called to order, they told the person it would be 25 minutes. There were at least four employees there too.
I also noticed that someone came in with groceries while we were there. A company buying clamshells of lettuce and tubs of Earth Balance from Publix isn't going to be able to turn a profit unless they charge high prices like this.

Next day I ordered some sides for the airplane ride home. Got the Avocado Slaw ($2.49), Mac Salad ($2.99) and Mac and Cheese ($4.99). They came in the smallest 1/2 cup portions for that amount of money.

Overall, I am glad there is a vegan option in the area, I am just sad that I felt I was charged more money for less product. I am curious to see if they will be in business next time I visit.

Pros: All vegan , Fries were good

Cons: Styrofoam to-go, Small portions

Wonderful dinner for 4 - Edit

What an awesome experience! The restaurant was very cute and cozy. I personally tried the Chickpeas by the sea with the avacado slaw and it was delicious. Love the texture and the sandwich was very tasty. We tried the cheese board appetizer was really good. I met the owner and she was very nice.

Pros: All vegan!

Please don't pinch me, I like this dream - Edit

It is like a dream come true to have a restaurant where I can eat from the whole menu. "Most days is like living in a food prison" as comedian Russel Brand says, but with the introduction of this wonderful cafe there is at least one place that is no longer the case. I ordered the BBQ jack fruit and my fiance' got the chkn parm sandwich. The BBQ sandwich was nothing short of AMAZING. It would fool a seasoned meat eater any day. The ckn parm was also on point. We traded half of each just so we could try as much as possible. I ordered the peanut butter cheesecake for desert. The only problem was I should have gotten 2 because I ate it to fast after we got home and was sad I didn't have another. Service was super friendly and the food came out in a good amount of time for a scratch kitchen. We will be going back often.

Pros: Amazing Vegan food, Friendly service, Caters to allergies

Cons: Small cafe'

DELICIOUS! - Edit

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and happened across this delicious vegan restaurant. The owner was very nice and helpful. She said they had only been open for a month. We couldn't believe our luck to find this place on our trip back to Kissimmee from Cocoa Beach.

We had the Barbecue Cauliflower for the appetizer and it was wonderful. My wife enjoyed the Chicken and Waffles and I had the Chicken Parmesan Sub with a side of Macaroni & Cheese. Both very tasty. We followed it up with a slice of Oreo Cheesecake. Soooooooo delicious. It melts in your mouth.

We will definitely be back if we are ever in the area. If you happen upon this cute vegan kitchen, I would advise to come in, relax, and enjoy some delicious vegan fare. Nothing but luck to all at Paisley Vegan Kitchen.

Pros: Delicious Food, Variety, Great Atmosphere

Delicious food - Edit

The food is so hearty and delicious. My husband and 2 kids thoroughly enjoyed their food. We had the "chicken" parm and the mushroom ravioli. We will be back to try out their sold out pulled jackfruit BBQ sandwich and deserts.It's wonderful to tell my kids they can order anything off the menu and not have to worry about hidden animal ingredients!

Very Good - Edit

Had the sliders, Mac & Cheese, Cauliflower Buffalo Bites. The Sliders are great (love the slaw) and the Cauliflower Bites are very good. I'm usually not a fan of vegan cheese but the Mac & Cheese was good also. It is very small and was busy when we got there but we didn't have to wait long. The food took a little bit but you can tell each item was fresh made. I will definitely be back when I'm in town.

Great new place in Cocoa Village! - Edit

Just opened, this place offer yummy comfort foods. I had the crabless crab cakes, and the lasagna rollotini. Both just excellent, period. We'll definitely be back!

Pros: All vegan, Tasty, nice decor

Cons: doesn't do breakfast

Return to Cocoa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paisley Vegan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.