Pad Thai Too

( 1 review )
207-859-8900

400 Kennedy Memorial Dr, Waterville, Maine, USA, 04901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers the standard Thai curries, fried rices, and noodles in addition to some American fare like fries and sandwiches. Caters to veg diets - does not use fish sauce and curries use coconut milk not dairy milk. Let your server know if veg/vegan. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-8:00pm, Tue-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Thai, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by nafanc

Good tofu - Edit

Update:
I went back again recently but was pretty disappointed with the meal. I ordered a lunch special: green curry w/ tofu and a side of soup. Price-wise, the lunch special is a pretty decent value. However, the flavors were really lacking. The tofu itself was as good as I remembered (very good!), but the curry itself was flavorless; it was extremely watery and lacked even a hint of herb or spice.

I'll probably give them another try if someone suggests it for a lunch or dinner meet-up, but I don't see myself coming back here on my own.
---------
I've only been here once. I ordered the tofu curry, and I was quite impressed. The tofu they used was really, really good.

Also, you can rest assured that there is nothing fishy in your food - they explicitly say on their website and menu that they do not use fish sauce in any of their dishes. It's nice to have this assurance, especially since Thai food can be dicey for vegans for this reason.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 10, 2015

Pros: Good food, Great tofu, No fish sauce

Cons: watery curry, needs more flavor, needs more spice

Return to Waterville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pad Thai Too closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.