CLOSED: Pad Thai

Contact 912-335-2818

12409 White Bluff Rd, Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31419

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chef Tan came from a popular upscale fusion restaurant in town and opened Pad Thai. Dishes could be made vegan by request. REPORTED CLOSED, AUG 2016. Open . Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by OhMsArt

Superb Thai Food - Edit

My husband and I eat there at least once a week, it is that good! I know I can get a vegan meal anytime. I appreciate that when I ask for tofu in my noodle dish they confirm if I want egg or not.The food is excellent and it is priced just right. The cucumber salad is a mixture of crunchy, sweet and hot. I recommend it. The Chef is more than willing to cook something to your specifications. If you want something and it is not on the menu, just ask. Quiet and very friendly! It is located south side Savannah on White Bluff Rd. across from Whelan's furniture store. When the Truman Parkway opens in 2014, it will be very easy to get to Pad Thai Restaurant because it will be only a block south of the White Bluff exit.

Pros: delicious food, great customer service, accommodating chef

Cons: out of the way location, worth the drive

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pad Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 850 times since Jul 2013.