Pad Thai

907-479-1251

3400 College Rd, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA, 99709

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Has tofu and mock duck, and staff is knowledgeable of vegan items - ask. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by vegan_ryan

good thai food - Edit

My family ate here in August--many thanks to the other reviewers who recommended it. It seems to be a family establishment--I think the mother or aunt cooks the food. There were many veg options and the staff was knowledgeable about hidden fish sauce. This was the first Thai restaurant that didn't bring us certain sauces with our spring rolls or fried tofu because of the fish sauce. The mock duck is found mostly in one curry dish I had which I can recommend. The pad thai was also very good. We went for lunch and the portions were very large and wound up with leftovers.

Pros: tasty, large portions, friendly staff

Cons: the restaurant was a bit stuff but then they , opened the door so it was okay

Delicious quality meals - Edit

I dined in at Pad Thai once and ordered take-out once while visiting Fairbanks. I ordered the mock duck, which is featured in a red curry dish buried in the menu, after asking the server about it. The server seemed very knowledgeable about vegan options, and offered suggestions for curries without fish sauce and other possibilities on the menu. The brown rice heap for two peel was very large. The peanut sauce dish was incredibly tasty, and the fried tofu appetizer was very good.

Pros: Delicious food, Good variety of vegan choices, Easy ordering and communication of vegan

Cons: Atmosphere and bathrooms are rustic

Best Thai spot in town - Edit

There are a surprising number of Thai restaurants in Fairbanks. This is the best one.

They have mock duck, which is really good, and the staff is very friendly. Ingredients are fresh, food is delicious, and the prices aren't too high.

Pros: Friendly, Delicious

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Fairbanks Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pad Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.