Pacific Sushi and Grill

541-251-7707

613 Chetco Ave, Brookings, Oregon, USA, 97415

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant but with 3 vegan rolls indicated on menu: tree hugger (pickled tempeh. veggies, avocado), bohemian (fried tofu), nature nuggett (veggies). Nigiri includes fried tofu, avocado.

Category: Japanese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Guyfrombend

Something for everyone - Edit

Traveling, my friends and I searched for dining options that we'd all enjoy-- a pescatarian lesbian, a carnivorous cowboy and an atheist vegetarian (me).

They had several veg/vegan options so I was content; what I was told was that the fresh fish was delicious for my pescatarian friend and a steak dinner or burger for our cowboy.

Long story short, everyone in our group was very satisfied. I'd eat here at least once a week if I lived in the area. I loved the tempura veggies and my nature nugget roll, which I added cream cheese to. My pescatarian friend loved her Redwood roll and the carnivore enjoyed his bacon cheeseburger. Service was friendly and attentive. Our drinks never went empty and the sushi chefs answered all of our questions (we sat at the sushi bar).

Being new to happycow.net I am disappointed that I can't rate this restaurant a 5 because they're only "veg friendly". They definitely deserve a much higher rating than I'm allowed to give.

Pros: options for everyone, knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices

Cons: not in my home town :(, closed at 9pm sunday-thursday, this site won't allow me 2 rate this place a 5

Excellent food and service! - Edit

Cozy and comfortable. The food is very tasty and the service is efficient and friendly. Cool that vegan rolls are marked right on the menu -- they are delicious and filling. Also loved their seaweed salad.

Pros: Located in beach town where harder to find vegan o

Cons: Not aware of cons.

Return to Brookings Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pacific Sushi and Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.