Pacific Ave Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 509-624-0236

2001 W Pacific Ave, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese, vegan pepperoni and sausage. Crusts are also reportedly vegan. Vegan taco meat upon request to make pizza or nachos.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by veggie*

Slow service but worth the wait - Edit

I lived down the street from this place & dined here on more than a few occasions. Not sure what the other two reviews are referring to, as I've never had trouble getting what I order here (other than the sometimes slow & inattentive service. The vegan supreme is the way to go, IMHO, and the calzones are big enough for two people :) this place is family friendly, but the service can be a bit slow, so probably not the best place to come if you're in a hurry.

Pros: Vegan supreme calzone :)

Cons: slow service

Pacific Ave Pizza - Edit

There are a few vegan options for pizza at this bar. The Canadian bacon was delicious, but the other vegan pizza was not worth the money. Exactly what the previous post said.

Cons: Expensive, Some what friendly, Inconsiderate

Ok pizza, but Pricy - Edit

We ordered two vegan Canadian bacon pizzas,and they did not have the Canadian bacon, so they substituted vegan pepperoni and vegan sausage, without asking us. They did have our phone number, and we would have appreciated them asking us beforehand. We ended up getting them anyway, and they were good, but not as good as the Canadian bacon we had once before. They seem to be out of the Canadian bacon every time we ask, so we have given up on the place.

Pros: atmosphere

Cons: price

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pacific Ave Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1384 times since Dec 2011.