Pachamama Organic

Contact 87864152100

Jalan Svea, Lombok, Gili Air, Indonesia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. A backyard cafe on the northeast side of Gili Air island catering to tourists/travelers. Food is veg except for a burger. One of the owners is vegan. Has cashew milk, bakery items, and a fusion of cuisines. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by RimaDanielle

Great fresh food - Edit

I would actually call this place mostly vegetarian/vegan with a couple of meat options that sticked out like a sore thumb. They have a number of rice bowls with different add-ons, but from their main courses I really need to recommend the tortilla with aubergine. It was really great. They also do amazing smoothies and raw desserts. Try the peanut butter truffle, it's wonderful! I was so full, but still ordered another one.

New place, has potential - Edit

We found this place on the island and were very excited. It's modeled after health food places in Ubud. I'm not sure if the owners have owned a restaurant before because it seemed a bit chaotic. They were out of a few items. The food is very good, the staff is extremely friendly, but they have room for improvement. The portions are quite small (especially for the prices). They have homemade cashew milk but they don't strain it so it's lumpy. The first time we went, the male owner was there. We told him we were vegans so we were excited to eat there and his response was, "oh yah, my wife makes all the vegan stuff. I got a hamburger on the menu." And started laughing.. It was pretty insensitive. Everything else is vegan or vegetarian on the menu. I hope they do away with the burger and make it a pure vegetarian restaurant.

Pros: Organic, Delicious food, Vegan desserts/mylk

Cons: Serves meat, Small portions, New so has some kinks

Return to Gili Air Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pachamama Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.