First Review by kmilitello

Best vegan desserts in South Florida - Edit

I can't say enough good things about PAC. Their cupcakes are AMAZING. My husband had my birthday cake made by them and not one of my friends knew or could tell it was vegan. PAC seriously has the most delicious vegan desserts I've ever had!

Too much sugar - Edit

I love vegan cupcakes (especially the icing), but the cupcakes I had were too sweet to thoroughly enjoy. Admittedly, I have cut down on my sugar intake but I still very much enjoy desserts at the local vegan eateries. My husband I both thought the chocolate peanut butter was the best of those we tried. The PB&J was good but sweet. Unfortunately, the strawberry cupcake tasted so much of sweetener that I could not even taste the natural strawberry flavor and strawberry cake is usually a favorite of mine. If they have some cupcakes with low or no sugar, I would very much like to try those cupcakes. Both the consistency of the cupcake and the consistency of the icing was very nice. The owner was also very sweet.

Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: PAC Pastries' Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1915 times since May 2014.