Pabla Veggie Cuisine

Contact 425-392-4725

1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste N3, Issaquah, Washington, USA, 98027

100% meat, egg, smoking and alcohol free. Food can also be made without any diary products for vegan. Also a kosher restaurant and has kosher certification from the Va'ad HaRabanim of Seattle. Mon 11:00am-3:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon 5:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm

Category: Lacto, Indian, Kosher

First Review by macrocpa

not good - Edit

Didn't seem made to order or anything not started from a package.

This is local for us and we never go. Just meh, I can make a decent knockoff in less time.

[I know they have a sign that says to expect to wait, they make things to order, but ask for something without a component and they refuse, so]

Also, their vegan stuff is limited and some stuff is noted as vegan that is not. Be very careful

Very Good - Edit

I just started eating mostly vegan a few weeks ago, so new to the vegan restaurant idea. Did a google search and found Pabla listed here on happy cow with all the good reviews. I love both Indian and Thai food, so thought I'd give it a try, OMG this is the best Indian food I've had. Definitely a place to check out and return to, I know I will be back. Prices are very reasonable, and an all you can eat lunch buffet, will have to return to try that. not sure of the name but had the garlic nan and the roasted eggplant dish, loved it. The hostess came over and offered to esplain any dishes, provided a take out menu and told me what they offered for buffet and the hours. Very nice, clean and excellent food.

Pros: Clean, Friendly, Reasonably Priced

Wonderful! - Edit

Were looking for kosher food in the Seattle area and found Pabla. Were really pleased. Fantastic, flavorful food. Good portion sizes. Lovely service. Had their aloo gobi, onion kulcha, paratha, dahl, and saag channa. All marvelous with enough left over for lunch the next day.

Pros: flavor, price, service

Accomodating for vegans - Edit

While visiting the Seattle area last Labor Day weekend, our friends took us here as they frequent it. We went for the lunch buffet and immediately asked which items were vegan. Most of the main dishes were not, but the samosas and salads were. I had so many samosas - yummy! As for a main entree, they brought out a freshly cooked separate vegan dish just for us. We didn't even have to ask before they offered to do so. They were very accomodating and knowledgable about veganism.

Pros: knowledgable and helpful staff, samosas

Cons: main dishes on buffet not vegan

worth a visit - Edit

I eat here twice during my week stint in issaquah. communication seemed to be a problem during my visits, but i do believe they got my "vegan" food correct, without butter or yogurt. the dinner is much better in my opinion. the lunch caters more to veggies then vegans, but they were very accommodating at the same time. was good enough to go back. and fairly priced. oh, and spicy means spicy at this place.

Vegan Happiness - Edit

Find vegan options as well as vegetarian in this very clean restaurant. Plenty to eat on the all you can eat buffet luncheon w/the best samosa, nice flaky crust filled w/potatoes and veggies, and pakora as appetizers. We enjoyed our serendipitous visit.

Pros: good food, helpful staff, clean and pleasant place

Return to Issaquah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pabla Veggie Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2519 times since Aug 2007.