First Review by asdf19

mixed bag; fed us dairy - Edit

UPDATED**** We have returned and had a mix of experiences. Upon returning, they fed me dairy and the guy wryly smiled at me; not sure what that meant. Almost like he was messing w me. The woman (owner?/manager?) came over to "apologize", half-heartedly.

WE WON'T BE BACK

Pros:

Cons: fed vegans dairy, service

You have to roll me out of here! - Edit

I love. love, love their lunch buffet so much!! I have to limit myself from going to often so I don't explode because I absolutely love every item and have to restrain myself from too much. I feel like I've had a Thanksgiving feast everytime I go! I especially love their yogurt mustard salad dressing.

Pros: Yogurt Muestard Salad Dressing, Lunch Buffet, Excellent Value

Cons: I eat too much

Vegetarian

Contributions +18

Delicious! - Edit

Excellent Indian vegetarian fare, with a super lunch buffett!

So much flavor! - Edit

This has been our favorite Indian takeaway spot for years. I can't comment on the dine-in experience, but the "to go" process is always prompt, courteous, and oh so yummy.
We learned about Pabla during a taxi ride home from the airport. The driver was from Calcutta, and we were discussing the fabulous Indian food we ate abroad. He recommended Pabla in Renton - the only Indian restaurant he enjoys here. We tried it the next day. Delicious!
Kabli channa is our favorite dish. We also love their vegetable samosas, garlic nan, mixed vegetables biryani... I could go on and on!

Lunch buffet is out of this world! - Edit

Pabla is delicious for dinner too, but the lunch buffet is an outstanding value. There are always 4 or so entrees, rice pilaf, salad, samosas, pakoras, raita, chutneys, salad, desserts... The works. The food is fresh and incredibly delicious.

And the adjoining store is definitely worth exploring.

Do not miss out!

The only drawback to the buffet is that many items contain dairy. You can ask them which ones are vegan, and you can order vegan off the menu, but you may have fewer buffet items to choose from.

Pros: delicious, buffet is a great value, great store

Cons: fewer vegan buffet items

absolutely delicious - Edit

Completely worth the trip to Renton. Absolutely delicious, fresh food. The lunch buffet is an excellent value with many items. There is a small store adjoining the restaurant where you can purchase ingredients and supplies for making Indian food at home.

Pros: delicious

Return to Renton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pabla Indian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2041 times since Aug 2007.