Outpost Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 414-778-2012

7000 W State St, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA, 53213

Member-owned natural foods market since 1970 is open to the public. Offers local, natural, and organic food including fresh produce, deli, grocery, personal wellness, pet care, garden and gifts. Also Fork in the Road Cafe which offers vegetarian options.

First Review by Tribbles

Outpost Natural Foods - Edit

We decided to stay in Wauwatosa during our latest Milwaukee trip and this Outpost was very close to our hotel. Sadly, the deli was under construction during our visit, but I did not leave disappointed. Outpost is a great Co-op, as they carry many local and unique items. They even carry my favorite brownies in the world that happen to come from a local vegan bakery, East Side Ovens Bakery (which is only open on Saturday for 4 hours). I'd definitely check Outpost out if you're in the area, there are a lot of things for everyone.

Fun place to eat, shop - Edit

This store has a cafe and deli. All natural,organic food served fresh daily. Emphasis on vegan, vegetarian. Offers a few free range, organic meat dishes. Excellent sweets too!
Very pleasant waitstaff.

Pros: excellent food , yummy desserts, fun & friendly

Cons: serves meat

Return to Wauwatosa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Outpost Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1207 times since Aug 2007.