First Review by angie54321

Friendly courses - Edit

I have attended many courses with Lizzy in a bid to broaden my knowledge about food and ingredients. Excellent results every time great company too and fab learning environment.

Pros: Learn new skills, Learn more about ingredients

Cons: No cons except more courses

Gorgeous . - Edit

My partner and I stayed here for the weekend and to attend one of lizzy 's cookery courses. The bnb was lovely with a generous breakfast in the morning with an impressive range of vegan options.
The day long cookery course focused on
Middle eastern vegan food and was fantastic. We cooked and ate a huge range of seriously tasty food and at the end of the course boxed up the left overs to take home. Very enjoyable and informative . Would definitely recommend

Our Lizzy Cookery School - Edit

My mother (84!) & myself have done most of Liz's courses & thoroughly recommend them to anyone , vegan , veggie or neither!
We have found then very accessible , you dont need much cooking experience as Liz shows you step by step all that is involved in whatever dishes are involved. She doesnt use lots of obscure or hard to find ingredients, just things that are easily available in supermarkets or main stream health food stores.
Liz's manner is very warm & friendly, & with the groups being nice & small (never more than ) a really nice & relaxed atmosphere develops as we cook , eat & share togther through the day.
So successful are the recipes Liz teaches that many of the ones we ve learnt from her have become firm favourites in our family, even the meat eaters tuck in with relish!

The immediate environment of her school/kitchen is first class , spacious , clean , welcoming etc ,& the town of Malvern & surrounding areas are beautiful too & well worth exploring if you want to make use of her bed & breeakfast facilities.

Recommended - Edit

I attended one of Lizzy's courses a few months ago - dairy free baking. All of Lizzy's cookery courses are vegan.

The courses run in the kitchen of Lizzy's house, which has been extended for this purpose and ends with a lovely conservatory, which is where we lunched.

There is a limit of 6 people on each course, so it remains relaxed and friendly throughout, with everyone helping and advising each other. Lizzy is an experienced cookery demonstrator and has performed many demonstrations for charities such as Animal Aid.

After a brief introduction and coffee we watched a cookery demonstration, and then chose what we wanted to cook. Lizzy supervised us all and advised us when necessary.

After the first cookery session, we had lunch, which Lizzy had made earlier; a delicious tofu and spinach quiche with salad. After another coffee, the cooking started again.

We left laden down with goodies which we had made: chocolate brownies, Victoria Sponge Cake, Lemon Drizzle cake and sweet samosas (they were my choices, other people baked different cakes). We were also given a booklet with all the recipes in for everything that we could have made.

A fun and interesting day was had by all, and I intend to attend another of Lizzy's courses in the near future.

Pros: Friendly, Relaxed, Educational

Return to Malvern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Our Lizzy Cookery Courses closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.