Otto's Restaurant

Contact 01142669147

344 Sharrow Vale Rd, Sheffield, England, S11 8ZP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Making Moroccan and Mediterranean food since 2008. Various veggie and vegan options available daily and marked on the menu, including dessert. Live piano music at weekends. Open Tue-Sat 5:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Moroccan, Non-veg

First Review by Packham

Delicious food, knowledgable staff - Edit

After the good reviews on the Sheffield veggie/vegan Facebook group, we tried out Otto's on a Friday and it was amazing. Zaalouk and falafel to start (okay we had tomato garlic bread too) and then the vegetable filo parcel for main.

I don't normally have dessert, but as there was a vegan sticky toffee pudding on the specials I felt it my duty... :) even got a vegan chocolate to finish.

It wasn't just the food quality and options, it was the friendly and knowledgable staff that really made it. Such a change to normal experiences eating out - even being asked if we had any dietary requirements rather than having to raise it and feel you're making a fuss, was a welcome change!

Would highly recommend, I tried to give this place 5/5 but as it also serves meat I'm not able to. Great if you have a mixed group of dietary requirements.

Pros: knowledgable staff , vegan friendly, delicious food

Return to Sheffield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Otto's Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 117 times since Aug 2016.