Ottavio

( 1 review )

56 Blvd Gréber A, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, J8T 3P8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegan section in the menu. Vegan offerings include arancini, pasta, and pizza. Beyond Meat is available on pasta and pizza. Staff is knowledgeable about allergens. Open Mon-Wed 4:00pm-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 4:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Breakfast, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by XenaWarriorPrincess

XenaWarriorPrincess

Points +317

18 Aug 2020

Vegan menu with pasta and pizza

This was my first time eating at Ottavio, and I came because I wanted to try their vegan menu! I had the arancini (fried risotto balls stuffed with mushrooms, green peas, and vegan mozzarella) and veggie pizza (zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, vegan mozzarella, and pesto sauce).

As a vegan, I never thought I'd be eating arancini again, but these vegan arancini blew my mind. Also, TBH their vegan cheese is better than Pizza Pizza's. The pizza is very big and the crust was a bit too hard. Otherwise, it was delicious.

Ottavio's vegan menu mostly consists of pastas and pizzas, and they even offer Beyond Meat. I'd love it if Ottavio could add some vegan desserts, too.

Service was friendly and bilingual. The food is a bit pricey (16$ for 4 arancini, 18$ for vegan veggie pizza).

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Delicious vegan cheese, Staff is knowledgeable about allergens

Return to Gatineau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ottavio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.