Osteria Di Kamollia

+39-57748271

Via Camollia, 114, Siena, Italy, 53100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Tuscan osteria but has several items which are vegan by default (pasta dishes and sides). Staff will answer questions.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by nhannert

Delicious food, lot of options! - Edit

Like the previous review, the staff confirmed that the pasta was egg free for me and I'm so happy it was because it was sooo GOOD! I got the pasta with a tomato garlic sauce and a side of rosemary chickpeas. There were a lot of vegan sides to choose from and I'm sure you could get creative with the pasta as well! There was also a vegetarian menu if you are vegetarian! So happy to get to eat some delicious Italian pasta in Siena!!

Traditional Tuscan food - Edit

Went here on our last night in Tuscany as my husband is omni. The menu doesn't have vegan options marked as such but several of the Primi (first courses) are vegan by default. I had the traditional Pici pasta which was vegan (though it's made fresh, they only use flour and water) with a tomato-garlic sauce. Most of the sides are vegan too, I added the white beans cooked in oil to get some protein :)

Pros: Traditional Tuscan food, Waitress was happy to answer questions , Food was delicious

Cons: Vegan options not clearly marked

Return to Siena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Osteria Di Kamollia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.