Osteria di Fuori Porta

• Veg-friendly
Contact 049616899

via Tiziano Aspetti, 7, Padova, Padua, Italy, 35030

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic meals using local and seasonable products, fair trade ingredients. Has a vegetarian menu with vegan choices such as quinoa with seitan, seitan burger, cakes without gluten and/or made with non-dairy products, whole bread - be sure to specify. Organic wine.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by pfafff

Very tasty - Edit

Now the menu is exclusively organic vegetarian with many vegan options, and very tasty.
The restaurant is small and the tables a bit tight, but the service is friendly and fast enough. For lunch you can have the set menu at 12 €, which includes two courses, a beverage and an espresso.
Easily accessible from the railway station; thereis a tram stop just in front.

Pros: excellent organic food

Cons: quite small portions

needs improvement (for me) - Edit

I went there last year and I recommend it to happy cow. I wrote "expansive" but I have to explain.
you don't pay cover charge but tha main course costs 9 euro and it's not abundand.
I took chicory in balsamic vinegar (or somewhat). it was tasty but there were only 3 pieces of chicory (4 euros).
my girfriend took mushrooms stuffed with (I don't remember) and in the plate there were 5 little mushrooms arranged like the black points on the face of a die.
it means that we didn't eat anything except for the main course.
the staff is friendly, the wines are good (I drunk water but there were students drinking wine and, as the prices are not low and the students are always pennyless, it means that the wine is good).
vegan and vegetarian cakes looked good. I will not return there but you can try it.
a little bit far from the centre of the town (5 minutes walk from the train station). for me it needs improvement but lots of people like it and (maybe) don't care about the price if the food is organic. but the quantity of food for me is important (I pay 9 euros without problems if the plate is full).
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 29, 2013

Updated from previous review on Thursday August 29, 2013

Pros: good food, atmosphere , chioce

Cons: price, quantity of food

Return to Padua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Osteria di Fuori Porta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 946 times since Mar 2012.