Oro 1889

Contact 0112575287

Liberty Arcade, Level 2, 282, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Kollupitiya, Colombo 03, Colombo, Sri Lanka,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria making wood-fired Neapolitan pizza. Staff know what vegan means. The pizza base is reported vegan and kitchen can add vegan cheese if you bring your own upon request. Open Tue-Thu 6:30pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-11:00pm, Sun 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by CatDouglas

The only place in Sri Lanka to get vegan pizza! - Edit

As an expat in Colombo I miss having my vegan pizzas. These pizzas are classic Italian style, thin bases with lovely flavourful toppings. You can get any pizza made vegan but some work better than others. The Manager is lovely and always makes great suggestions. They have even said I can bring my own vegan cheese from home and they will put it on the pizza.
The only thing I wish was that the menu was marked as I am unsure what other things on the menu are vegan suitable. Yum!

Pros: Its pizza. Pizza rocks, Its the only place in Sri Lanka you can get it, The staff are lovely

Cons: They dont mark vegan on the menu, There's no vegan cheese, They serve animal products

Return to Colombo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oro 1889 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.