First Review by will-travel-for-food

genuine! - Edit

This place feels like what Cape Cod used to be about, community. They care about customers and are always willing to take a moment to help, even if they are a little occupied. They've got a gray selection of bulk foods, packaged and frozen foods, as well as daily prepared foods. Forget stop and shop, this is where I go when I'm in town and need a couple specialty groceries.

great service, great products! - Edit

I found some great alternative meat and dairy options in the frozen foods section, along with many Asian-inspired vegan foods. When the credit machine wasn't working, the staff graciously gave me my groceries with a simple "IOU." Love this place!

An absolute gem of a store! - Edit

Orleans Whole Foods has been bringing great produce, grocery items, personal care products, bulk items, and prepared foods to the masses for over three decades now. We vacation on Cape Cod each year, and Orleans Whole Foods is always our first stop for stocking up on groceries. We also love their prepared vegan sandwiches in the refrigerator case. Stop in and pick up some sandwiches, a bag of chips, some tasty cold drinks, and some nice homemade sweets for a no-effort picnic! We often grab food here and take it to a Cape Cod Baseball League game or to the lighthouse in Chatham for a scenic picnic. The store is very easy to get to, as it's right off Route 6. We are thrilled that Orleans Whole Foods continues to do well after so many wonderful years on the Cape!

Pros: huge selection, reasonable prices, delicious prepared sandwiches

Return to Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orleans Whole Foods Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1053 times since Jul 2009.