Original Chopshop Co

Contact 480-794-1536

7158 E 5th Ave, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85251

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual dining concept offering salads, wraps, and grain bowls with multiple locations. You order at the counter and they bring it to you either inside or on the patio. Vegan choices are a tofu protein bowl, the Asian chop salad with tofu, all three sides, juices, both superfruit bowls, pastries and coconut chia pudding. Dishes that can be made vegan are several salads and a veggie and hummus wrap (omit the cheese). Can substitute almond or soymilk and plant based protein powder in any of the shakes for an additional charge. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 7:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Kimmylopez123

Where's the Veg? - Edit

The juice bar here is absolutely wonderful. So many options to choose from and even other snacks for purchase. The vegan options are bleak at best. The people at the counter aren't usually very friendly. There's almost always a wait during lunch as well.

Pros: Juice

Cons: Little to no vegan options, Lackluster service

Great but... - Edit

I have been to the location near ASU campus before and though I've enjoyed the food, my recent visit has made me hesitant to go back. I always order a tofu bowl and last time there was a piece of chicken in my meal. Though it unsettled me, I figured it went in by accident and removed it to keep eating but later I was very sick. I'm not sure if it was cooked with my tofu or what but I have been meat-free for 6 six years and can only assume this reason is why because I have never had a reaction like this to food.

Pros: Healthy food, "Forbidden rice" is delicious

Cons: Cross contamination, Don't label their veg options

deliciousness - Edit

I had the quinoa veggie tofu bowl and it was sooooooo good! They have a bunch of tasty options for vegans. I was in a hurry and it was hard to choose. It's also such a cute and warm environment. Staff was sweet.

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Original Chopshop Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.