ORIBIO

( 1 review )
052-7318887

Nagoyashi, Chigusaku, Haruokadori 6-2-1, Nagoya, Japan

Its 2nd restaurant, at 名古屋市千種区春岡通6-2-1. Find vegan sushi, omelette, soy skewers, and other dishes. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Thu-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Japanese, Organic

1 Review

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

Vegan sushi - Edit

It's the night before my marathon and I was craving for carbohydrates. This place is a bit far from my hotel and I came here all the way by taxi. I am happy that I met the English-speaking staff who is dining with her family here. I was able to talk to the staff to have more information. The menu is with photos and there are labels to tell whether it contains dairy. So it's easy to understand what they are.

I ordered vegan sushi and a ramen. The ramen is in thick miso soup. I love the texture of the ramen. It's chewy. The vegan sushi takes much more time. The vegan sushi set is with 8 pieces (4 kinds and 2pcs each). There are konjac sushi (like squid), avocado, tomato and grilled eggplant. Very delicious.

There is also a little shop here selling vegetarian / vegan stuff. They have their own brand of noodles and soy meat to sell.

Pros: Great food, Menu with pictures

Cons: Location is not so convenient

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ORIBIO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.