Chigusaku, Haruokadori 6-2-1, Nagoya, Japan

Its 2nd restaurant, at 名古屋市千種区春岡通6-2-1. Find vegan sushi, omelette, soy skewers, and other dishes. Open Thu-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Japanese, Organic

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

one of my fav in Nagoya! - Edit

If you are looking for a fine cuisine in Nagoya, this is it. Although they use a bit of MSG, I can tell it is to the minimum, and the food feels clean. (I’m quite picky when it comes to quality of food!)
Some foods do not use any MSG, so you can also request your order to be without it.

Everything I had was of a top quality like what you would get from ryotei in Kyoto.

I def recommend you trying this restaurant when you are in Nagoya!

Vegan sushi - Edit

It's the night before my marathon and I was craving for carbohydrates. This place is a bit far from my hotel and I came here all the way by taxi. I am happy that I met the English-speaking staff who is dining with her family here. I was able to talk to the staff to have more information. The menu is with photos and there are labels to tell whether it contains dairy. So it's easy to understand what they are.

I ordered vegan sushi and a ramen. The ramen is in thick miso soup. I love the texture of the ramen. It's chewy. The vegan sushi takes much more time. The vegan sushi set is with 8 pieces (4 kinds and 2pcs each). There are konjac sushi (like squid), avocado, tomato and grilled eggplant. Very delicious.

There is also a little shop here selling vegetarian / vegan stuff. They have their own brand of noodles and soy meat to sell.

Pros: Great food, Menu with pictures

Cons: Location is not so convenient

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ORIBIO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.