CLOSED: Organik Lane

282 Centre Rd, Bentleigh, Victoria, 3204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened in 2015. Menu lists what's vegetarian or vegan and has raw food and raw desserts. CONFIRMED CLOSED, OCT 2016. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Raw, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by chocoholicPhilosophe

Organic goodness - Edit

Most of the menu items are vegetarian by default with the option of adding "protein" (various meats or felafel). Only a few menu items were labelled as vegan, but when I asked, the waitress was initially unsure (understandable since they haven't been open long, but came back and told me that the chef was vegan and could modify just about anything I wanted to make it vegan.

I had the broccoli, chickpea and millet salad, and it was more than satisfactory. It was also huge, I ended up taking about 1/3 of it home for lunch the next day.

I also had a super spiced cacao (very gingery but in a good way, I wouldn't have it regularly, but as an occasional drink, I appreciated the boldness) and raw white-chocolate and berry cheesecake. Overall, the food wasn't amazing, but it was good.

Pros: Organic

Cons: Not open evenings

Return to Bentleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Organik Lane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.